Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty Pro Boxer!


Coyote was playing golf with Bill Gates. “So how are you’re plans on taking over the world,” asked Bill Gates. “Well I’m taking a break from world domination for a bit and I’m focusing on ways to make my company some money,” said Coyote. “Hey, if you want to make a quick buck, these guys at Microsoft keep saying I should buy a sports team, how about you buy a sports team and make some money,” said Bill Gates. “No, I have an even better idea, what sport is dying the most,” asked Coyote. “Which one,” asked Bill Gates. “Boxing, you see I should buy a boxing promotion and make boxing popular again,” said Coyote. “Well good luck with that, and do you want to reunite the nerds again,” asked Bill Gates. “No, it won’t be the same without Gary Gygax, I hope he’s having fun in heaven the poor bastard,” said Coyote. “Come on, let’s continue the game,” said Bill Gates. Now we go to Coyote talking to Don King. “You see Mr. Don King, we businessmen want our businesses to grow, and my company as successful as it is, needs to make more money, so, could my company buy one of your boxing promotions,” asked Coyote. “Well, I only own three, but my one boxing promotion isn’t doing so good and I always have to compete with that god damn UFC, now how much are you looking to pay for one of my boxing promotions,” asked Don King. “About $99 million and a penny,” said Coyote. “Hmmm, good offer, but I must warn you, if you buy one of my promotions, we’ll be rivals,” said Don King. “Yes, I know that, so are you in or out,” asked Coyote. “Okay, I’ll give you a promotion I bought from Lou DiBella for less the amount you’re giving me, now let’s sign those contracts and that promotion will be yours,” said Don King. Then Coyote signed the paper work and soon he bought from Don King a boxing promotion, with its roster and everything. But our story doesn’t begin here, our story begins in chapter two.

No comments:

Post a Comment