Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty vs. Terry the Tapir!


Spotty was cooking dinner, and he was soon done. “Hey Spotty Jr., it’s all most dinner time,” said Spotty. He didn’t hear an answer. “Are you still not talking to me because of that embarrassing thing I did at your school, son,” said Spotty. Spotty then went to Spotty Jr.’s room, and he was gone. “Hey what the heck happened,” said Spotty. Then Spotty saw a note. “What this,” said Spotty. Then Spotty read the note and it said that his greatest enemy has kidnapped Spotty Jr. “Now, I wonder who my greatest enemy is, I know who,” said Spotty. Then we go to a prison where Coyote was being held. Now we go to a meeting between Spotty and Coyote. “Why did you kidnap my son, you monster,” said Spotty. “One, I’m in jail you jackass, and two, why do you think I kidnapped your son,” said Coyote. “Well, it said my greatest enemy took him, and well, look who I’m talking to,” said Spotty. ‘Well, I am your greatest enemy, but what about Ghost, or Zig Zag and Moe, they could of done it,” said Coyote. “Yah, I have other bad guys, so someone else could have done it, but who,” said Spotty. “Well visiting hours are almost over so, get the hell out of here, you ADD bastard,” yelled Coyote. Then Spotty was driving home from the prison, but who could of taken Spotty Jr.? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment