Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Magic Wars 3!


It has been a couple of years since our last adventure. Tubbles and Penny We announced their engagement and Tubbles lost a lot of weight due to working out. Devon Lee and Stephanie Sith announced their engagement as well. Snow White Jr. and Brie J.F. announced their engagement and Brie J.F. was pregnant with their first child. Chris We and Angelina Longfellow began dating and they are beginning to fall in love with each other. After Curt’s death, his daughter Christy became the new head of the Magical Council while Tubbles the Wise became the new head of the Wizard’s Court. Also RyĆ«, Lalu, and Huan joined the Magical Council army. Plus Lo-Chow became a member of the Wizard’s Court and Lalu joined the Wizard’s Court school for training. Our story begins when King Lark’s son Tojo took over his father’s throne and now Tojo started a new war between the Magical Council and the dragons. Also King Tojo Lark formed an alliance with the troll kingdom and it now seemed King Tojo Lark’s takeover was unstoppable. Our story begins when Chris We and Angelina Longfellow were talking to each other while in the heavens Chris We’s former lover Princess Ayako Lark watched in jealousy. “I can’t believe Chris forgot about me…and now he’s with someone else…that makes me mad,” said Princess Ayako Lark to herself. “Perhaps I can be of assistance,” said a mysterious voice from behind Princess Ayako Lark. Princess Ayako Lark turned around and saw Loki standing behind her. “Who are you,” asked Princess Ayako Lark. “My name is Loki…would you like to make a deal,” asked Loki. “What kind of deal,” asked Princess Ayako Lark? Now we return to the mortal realm where Chris We and Angelina Longfellow were making out. But halfway during the making out…Chris We pulled back and sighed. “What’s wrong,” asked Angelina Longfellow. “It’s just…I miss Ayako, I still wish she wasn’t dead…but I still love her a little and I’m beginning to fall in love with you and…,” said Chris We. “You still have feelings for Ayako,” said Angelina Longfellow. “Yah…but I’m…oh my head…I,” said Chris We. Soon Chris We began to feel weird. “Chris what’s…oh I’m feeling weird too,” said Angelina Longfellow. Chris We then looked at his hands and they were getting bigger. Chris We soon realized he was becoming an ogre again and Chris We panicked. “Angelina…I have to go,” cried Chris We. Chris We then fled and soon Angelina Longfellow realized she was turning into a troll. “What the…I’m becoming a monster…like my mom was once…I can’t let Chris see me like this…,” cried Angelina Longfellow. It now seems like her mother Vanessa, Angelina Longfellow was turning into a troll. Angelina began to think that the gods don’t want her and Chris We to be together. But little did Angelina and Chris know was that Loki turned them into monsters because that was the deal he made Princess Ayako Lark. Princess Ayako Lark told Loki to turn Chris We into an ogre again to make him think that Angelina Longfellow was not his true love while Loki turned Angelina Longfellow into a troll so that Angelina would think Chris won’t love her anymore because she’s a troll. “Thanks Loki…soon Chris We will wish me back to life and then I’ll be his true love once more,” said Princess Ayako Lark. Princess Ayako Lark began to laugh evilly. “See you later Ayako…I have other god stuff to do,” said Loki. Loki then fled the scene and then Loki began to laugh evilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment