Monday, July 21, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty Lost At Sea!


“Well son I’m going to California to ride on Coyote’s yacht,” yelled Spotty. “Dad, two things are bugging me, why is Coyote wanting you to ride on his $10,000 yacht with him, and why aren’t you worried that he may be trying to kill you again,” said Spotty Jr. “Maybe he has changed his evil ways, but anyway I’m going to miss my flight, so remember, take care of everything around here while I’m gone and Beardy will check up on you every once and while, see ya,” said Spotty. Then Spotty drove off to the airport. “God, if I had a dollar for every time dad said he’d said Coyote has changed his ways, I’d be richer then Coyote,” said Spotty Jr. to himself. “While I guess I’ll just do what I normally do when dad is gone,” said Spotty Jr. to himself again. Then Spotty Jr. was reading a bunch of Playboys in his bedroom alone. Now we go to Spotty in California where he was about to set foot on Coyote’s yacht. “Spotty, glad you can make it, come aboard and enjoy the three hour tour on my yacht,” yelled Coyote. Soon Spotty was onboard and soon walked up to Coyote and gave him a big hug. “Okay nice to see you too…now get off,” cried Coyote. “So Coyote, why of all the people you could have been with on this yacht why did you pick me,” asked Spotty. “Well I wanted to apologize for the many years I’ve been trying to kill you, now just sit back and relax and enjoy the boat ride,” said Coyote. “I’m going to grab some of the Mountain Dew you said was on this boat,” said Spotty. Then Spotty went to look for the fridge to get some Mountain Dew. “Have fun,” said Coyote. Then Coyote looked around and then pulled out a walkie-talkie. “Hello, gentlemen, the dog is on the boat, once I give the signal, blow this yacht to the sky,” said Coyote. Then Coyote hung up and then started laughing evilly. What is Coyote up to this time? We’ll we know one thing, he’s still a bad guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment