Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Bad Spotty!


Spotty has been the hero of every story he’s starred in…but, what if he was the bad guy instead for the good guy? For the first time ever…Spotty will now be the bad guy…but why? Our story begins when Spotty, Spotty Jr., and Heather (Spotty’s Daughter) were eating dinner together as a family when Spotty got a phone call from his scientist friends Michael and Jordan. “You want me to test what…sorry guys I’m kind of having dinner with my family so maybe later…see you later,” said Spotty over the phone. “What was that all about dad,” asked Heather. “Oh it was just Michael and Jordan they wanted me to test their new time machine but I told them it was family time,” said Spotty. “I don’t really care if you leave for the night pops,” said Heather. “Right because you want dad gone so you can throw a party while he’s gone,” said Spotty Jr. “Shut up you little nerd,” yelled Heather. “Hey dad…remind me to call Michael and Jordan they said they would help me with updating my search engine,” said Spotty Jr. “You have your own search engine…why aren’t you like an internet billionaire or something,” asked Heather. “Because basically those Google bastards rule the world…but one day I’ll make billions and be rich,” said Spotty Jr. “Look kids…money isn’t everything in fact when me and Coyote were friends Coyote offered my 50% of Coyote Corp stock…we could have been billionaires,” said Spotty. “Wait…you had a shot at being rich and you foolishly turned it down…why,” asked Spotty Jr. “Yah, what are you an idiot or something,” asked Heather. “Look guys…I had my reasons for not taking Coyote’s offer…but I’m happy just the way I am…you guys help me clean up the dishes and stuff then it’s off to bed,” said Spotty. “What are we five,” asked Heather. “Don’t talk back or your grounded,” said Spotty. “Dad…Heather already is grounded…since she’s a Goth in all I think she doesn’t get the feeling of punishment,” said Spotty Jr. “I feel nothing nerd….now let’s clean up so I can just stop hanging out with you guys…man you two are so annoying no wonder I think about suicide,” cried Heather. After he finished cleaning up, Spotty Jr. headed back up to his bedroom. Spotty Jr. soon came up with an idea. “Wait…Michael and Jordon have a time machine…if it works I can go back in time…tell my dad to invest in Coyote Corp…we’ll be rich…but how do I leave the house…,” asked Spotty Jr. to himself. Spotty Jr. secretly left his room and he soon headed to Michael and Jordon’s office to see if he can use their time machine. Spotty Jr. then told Michael and Jordon his idea. “Alright Spotty Jr., we’ll let you use our time machine…but remember…since you may change the future don’t change too much or else you’ll face the consequences,” said Michael. “Okay…take me back in time,” said Spotty Jr. Spotty Jr. then stepped inside Michael and Jordon’s time machine and soon Spotty Jr. was in the past. Spotty Jr. was in the 80’s when his dad and Coyote were in college. “Time to get rich,” said Spotty Jr. to himself. Will Spotty Jr. change the future so he can be rich? A better question is will Spotty Jr. change the future too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment