Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Silly Squad 2007!


Flea-Boy the Clown was trying to think of ways the Silly Squad could make some money. “Think, I’m chairman of the Silly Squad how can I make some money,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. Then Mr. Pencil comes in with a pie, and then he throws the pie at Flea-Boy the Clown. “I got it, the Silly Squad will have a reality show, I will make millions,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. Now we go to a meeting with the other members of the Silly Squad, who were Bear and Snake, Igor, Mr. Pencil, Rags the Raccoon, Lenny the Leopard, Holly Dog, Big Boss Kid, and Fartio. “Now for this reality show to work, let’s look at the other reality shows, now how should are reality show work,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. “Well, me and Bear could be judges, and judge the people who we think is funny, we’ll have additions, it will be like American Idol,” said Snake. “We should do games like, maybe sending someone to a birthday party,” said Holly Dog. “Yah, I think they should eat old dog balls, and then the brain of a cow and…,” said Fartio. “Alright I get it, I’ll pitch the show to Fox, they have a ton of crappy reality shows already, Silly Squad, let’s make a reality show,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. Will the Silly Squad get a reality show? I hope they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment