Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Robot Blue Cold Planet!


Robot Blue is now co-general of The Galactic Universe Federation army, Zrotk the evil space dictator has just gotten the death sentence, XZ is the GUF’s (The Galactic Universe Federation) top scientist, G5 is now head of his planet’s embassy in the GUF (The Galactic Universe Federation), and Princess Pink is head of her planet’s embassy in the GUF (The Galactic Universe Federation), and Soppt is now going to retire as head of the GUF and his brother Gojll is going to run the GUF (The Galactic Universe Federation). Now we go to a meeting with XZ and Soppt. “I’m glad you’re going to retire, you’re getting pretty old, but I’m sure your brother is going to run the GUF well,” said XZ. “Thank you, it was great working here, and since I’m its founder, I’m glad I created it,” said Soppt. “Now what was the real reason you called me here,” asked XZ. “Well, we found a new planet and we want to see if it has life, and by the way, it’s below zero degrees, so were calling it the Cold Planet,” said Soppt. Now we go to Robot Blue and Princess Pink, Robot Blue and Princess Pink started dating, so they were boyfriend and girlfriend. “Listen, I’m going to a new world called Cold Planet, I won’t be gone for long, okay,” said Robot Blue. Then Robot Blue and Princess Pink kissed each other. “Ready to go Robot Blue,” said XZ. “Good luck,” said Princess Pink. So off our heroes went to the Cold Planet. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment