Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: The Lost Adventures of Nick!


Nick is currently 41 years old and he is not pleased that he is a still considered wizard-in-training. Nick is a married family man with his lovely (former demon) wife, Lisa, and he also has a new born son named Curt. Nick has been training with Riddle Fox and over time Riddle Fox and Nick have become a bit of best friends. Little does Nick know is that the Magical Council has something called the Wizard’s Court, and every wizard that works with the Magical Council must train with the Wizard’s Court and qualify to be an official member of the Wizard’s Court. But Nick has no idea that the Wizard’s Court even exists, until now! Now our story begins. Nick and Riddle Fox were walking in the hallway together and having a conversation. “Master Riddle Fox, how long must I be a pupil, I’m a grown man for God sakes,” said Nick. “Look, I taught you well but you need more training, not just from me but from other wizards,” said Riddle Fox. “You mean I have to train with another wizard, where can I find another wizard to train with,” asked Nick. “Well, there is the Wizard’s Court, and they’ll be…,” said Riddle Fox. Then Riddle Fox stopped talking and paused in nervousness. “What’s the Wizard’s Court, you never told me anything about that,” said Nick. “Well, I never told you because the wizards who are members are wizards who use light magic,” said Riddle Fox. “Are you member,” asked Nick. “Yes, not only I’m I a member I’m also an elder,” said Riddle Fox. “An elder,” asked Nick. “That means that I teach young wizards and that I’m a very old member of the group,” said Riddle Fox. “So, I should ask the Wizard’s Court to train me some more, and then I will soon not be a wizard-in-training, show me where they are,” said Nick. “Ah, I loved too, but, I didn’t tell them much of you background and that you are technically the…,” said Riddle Fox. “So can we go talk to the Wizard’s Court and let me qualify to be an official member,” said Nick. “Fine, but I must warn you, the elders can be very tough teachers, and becoming a member takes a lot of work,” said Riddle Fox. “Alright, let’s go to the Wizard’s Court,” said Nick. Soon Nick and Riddle Fox were heading to the Wizard’s Court headquarters which is inside the Magical Council headquarters. But why is Riddle Fox scared of the Wizard’s Court having Nick as a member? I guess will have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment