Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Binky Bear’s Battle of the Bands!


Now we go to Binky Bear’s high school where Binky Bear was in his music class. Binky Bear’s music teacher is Mr. Raccoon. “Now students, as your music teacher I have the right to tell you about music news…you see students…next week is the battle of the bands and if you enter it I’ll give you extra credit in my class, now sign up for the battle of the bands is in the cafeteria,” said Mr. Raccoon. “Guys we need to form a band and enter that battle of the bands thing…I really need that extra credit,” cried Donny the Duck. “I know how to play guitar,” said Binky Bear. “I’ve got a drum set in my basement,” said Waddles the Penguin. “I can play my synthesizer,” said Bob Nerdy. “Alright, I’ll sing, Binky, Bob, and Waddles will become a rock band, meet at my house after school and we’ll practice for the battle of the bands,” said Donny the Duck. The school bell soon rang. “Alright students get out of my class room I have some work to do,” said Mr. Raccoon. The music class left the room and then Mr. Raccoon’s assistants Apple & Lettuce walked into the room. “Apple, Lettuce…thank goodness you’re here, put away the instruments and then we’ll hit the bars,” said Mr. Raccoon. “Alright boss,” said Apple & Lettuce at the same time. Now we go to Donny the Duck’s house where Donny, Bob, Waddles, and Binky were practicing for the battle of the bands. “Guys, what should we name our band anyway,” asked Bob Nerdy. “How about Dead Rising,” asked Waddles the Penguin. “Nah,” said Donny, Bob, and Binky at the same time. “How about The Nerds,” asked Bob Nerdy? “Nah,” said Donny, Binky, and Waddles at the same time. “I got a name…what about Special B, as in Special Band,” said Binky Bear. “Alright guys…are band is now called Special B because that sounds like the best rock band name we could come up with,” said Donny the Duck. Thus on this day the rock band “Special B” was formed and its founding members are Donny the Duck, Binky Bear, Waddles the Penguin, and Bob Nerdy. But Special B would have a rivalry with another band led by school bully Wolf. Wolf’s band was called “Death Smells” and the founding members of “Death Smells” are Snapper the Snapping Turtle, Jag the Jaguar, Fearsome the Alligator, and Wolf himself. A week past and now the day of the battle of the bands has begun. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment