Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: The Gifted vs. The GreenSpeed!


Now we go to a news broadcast. “This just in, the mayor is going to give the Gifted’s leader, Dr. Strong, the key to the city…and in other news…,” said the news anchorman. Then the TV was turned off by X-Eye. “Oh how I hate the Gifted, I mean they became celebrities overnight, and who’s running for president of the United States, why me of course and I wasn’t on the news today,” yelled X-Eye. Then one of X-Eye’s employees came in. “Ah, Mr. Q, the replica chemical G1 is ready to be tested,” said X-Eye’s employee. “Thank you for telling me…Dr. Hurt, now then, who shall we test it on,” said X-Eye. “We have some lab mice and…,” said Dr. Hurt. “No, we need to test it on a human being, but who,” said X-Eye. “Well Mr. Q, should we find a volunteer,” asked Dr. Hurt. “Dr. Hurt, find me the unhealthiest man around and that’s who we should test it on,” said X-Eye. “Why an unhealthy person, I mean, if the replica chemical G1 kills this person, Henry Q. Corp will be blamed,” said Dr. Hurt. “This company is going to be sold to the U.S. government when I become president, so the company will be unstoppable, and that I know that the Gifted got there powers from the real chemical G1,” said X-Eye. “You mean Henry Q. Corp will be just like the FCC and NASA,” asked Dr. Hurt. “Indeed, Henry Q. Corp will become an agency of the United States government, now find be a test subject right away,” yelled X-Eye. “Yes, Mr. Q, and I hope you win the election,” said Dr. Hurt. “Thanks now get out of here,” yelled X-Eye. Then Dr. Hurt ran out of Henry Q.’s (X-Eye) office. “It looks like the Gifted may finally die,” said X-Eye. Then X-Eye started laughing evilly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment