Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Bros. Ink: Forever Annoy!


Now we go to the Bros. Ink Factory where a business Big Boss Kid was retiring and General Butt Face was throwing a retirement party in his honor. “Gentlemen, my best friend was this man, he’s the founder and CEO of the greatest group of brothers who annoy their sisters and get paid for it, now that he’s retiring I guess I’ll be promoted to CEO now right,” yelled General Butt Face. “Sorry, I choose someone else,” said Big Boss Kid. “What, damn it who,” cried General Butt Face. “Me chose Mr. Bucky, he new CEO,” said Big Boss Kid. “What,” cried Bucky, AJ Lu, and Shane Lu at the same time? “Yes, Mr. Bucky new CEO of Bros. Ink, excuse me,  but me have to go home now, I want to jack-off real bad, Mr. Bucky, run Bros. Ink well,” yelled Big Boss Kid. Then Big Boss Kid grabbed the cake and ran out of the building. Now our story begins and Bucky is now the new CEO of Bros. Ink. AJ Lu and Shane Lu were pissed. Now we go to Bucky’s office where AJ Lu and Shane Lu were complaining. “Bucky, how the hell did you become our boss, you know how much this sucks,” yelled AJ Lu. “Look, I worked my butt of in this company for a while, I don’t know why Big Boss Kid chose me, but I have a business to run, now meet the man who’s taking my old job, and he’s fresh out of General Butt Face’s class, Mr. Frankie Cuffan,” said Bucky. Then Frankie Cuffan walked in. “Hello, and I can’t wait to work with you AJ Lu and Shane Lu, you guys are almost like legends here,” said Frankie Cuffan. “Bucky, please not make us work with the new guy, take your old job back and…,” said AJ Lu. “Look, I want to be CEO of this company and I don’t care that I’m your boss now and that we are kind of friends, now get to work,” yelled Bucky. Now we go to the annoying room where AJ Lu came out of the door that goes straight to his sister’s room. “Man, I scored so many annoying points today, I really bugged the crap out of not just my sister, but sisters around the freaking world, I guess you’re up Frankie,” said AJ Lu. Then Frankie went through the door to his sister’s room. Frankie soon came out of his sister’s room. “Man, I just bugged the crap out of them,” said Frankie. “Wow, new guy, you’ve just scored 90 annoying points on your first day,” said Shane Lu.  Annoying points tell how much the sister was annoyed with the brother and also tells how much the brother would get paid by Bros. Ink. Soon Frankie, AJ Lu, and Shane Lu became the best of friends, but how long will it last? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment