Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Mr. Raccoon’s New Gig!


Mr. Raccoon is a kindhearted six foot tall raccoon who used to babysit children when they’re parents were away. But Mr. Raccoon usually visits children who already have a babysitter. But after years of doing just that…Mr. Raccoon was tired of it. Mr. Raccoon loved kids but he couldn’t stand them anymore. Now after years of being a nuisance babysitter, Mr. Raccoon is now homeless and broke. Mr. Raccoon had to pawn of almost every magical item he owned. Mr. Raccoon sold his time machine to the junkyard and pawned off his magic wand for booze money. Now Mr. Raccoon lives in a dumpster with his sidekicks Apple & Lettuce. By the way Apple is a talking human-like apple and Lettuce is a talking human-like piece of lettuce. But luckily, an old child Mr. Raccoon used to babysit and annoy is now 21 years old may have a job offer for him. You see, Mr. Raccoon’s most frequent child he used to babysit even though she already had a babysitter is now a young woman. Her name is Nancy and she has a very rich uncle. Nancy is currently unemployed due to the economic recession and he very rich uncle has a job offer for her. He rich uncle is a billionaire and lives in a mansion not that far away from Nancy’s apartment. Nancy’s rich uncle wants his niece to be a nanny for his two troublemaking children. Nancy’s rich uncle couldn’t find any nannies because his troublemaking children scared all of them off. Nancy refused her rich uncle’s offer…but she knew someone who could do the job right. Nancy soon went to look for Mr. Raccoon. Nancy soon found Mr. Raccoon living in a dumpster with his sidekicks Apple & Lettuce. Nancy told Mr. Raccoon that she was a former child that he used to annoy a lot and act like her babysitter even though she already had one. Nancy pitched her rich uncle’s nanny job and Mr. Raccoon said he’ll do it if she buys him booze. Nancy bought Mr. Raccoon a bottle of booze and Nancy drove Mr. Raccoon to her rich uncle’s house. “Alright…follow my lead,” said Nancy. Nancy, Mr. Raccoon, Apple, and Lettuce entered Nancy’s rich uncle’s mansion. “Hello uncle…I found a candidate to be your children’s new nanny…,” said Nancy. “Who did you find,” asked Nancy’s rich uncle. “Look when I was a preteen this annoying raccoon guy came and babysat me a lot without my parents’ permission….but the point being he’s great with kids and he has magical powers,” said Nancy. “A raccoon…you want a raccoon to watch my children…that doesn’t make any sense,” said Nancy’s rich uncle. “Actually sir…I am not your average raccoon, for one thing I can talk and I’m very well educated…also I’m great with children of any age, also my services are very cheap,” said Mr. Raccoon. “How much money do I have to pay you,” asked Nancy’s very rich uncle. “Whatever amount you’ll want to pay us,” said Mr. Raccoon. “What did you mean by us,” asked Nancy’s very rich uncle. “My assistants Apple and Lettuce want to be paid to…and between you and me they think they have a good union…but they’re practically my slaves,” said Mr. Raccoon. “Alright…I heard enough…you and you little freaks got the job…you’re now my children’s new nanny,” said Nancy’s very rich uncle. “Great…when do I start,” asked Mr. Raccoon. “Right now,” said Nancy’s very rich uncle. Now Mr. Raccoon is now the nanny of two troublemaking rich kids. Mr. Raccoon, Apple, and Lettuce are now employed again but can they handle these troublemaking rich kids? The way I see is that the money is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment