Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty: Planet of the Dogs!


Spotty, Michael, and Jordan were preparing for a mission to go into outer space to an alien planet. Michael and Jordan chose Spotty to go on the mission with them because he has a background of being an adventurer (even Spotty technically qualifies to be considered an astronaut). Spotty, Michael, and Jordan’s outer space mission was being funded by the government. Now we go to the day of launch where Spotty was saying goodbye to his friends and family. Friends and family seeing Spotty off included Beardy, Spotty Jr., Uncle Scotty (Beardy’s Scottish Uncle), Penny Greyhound, and Heather (Spotty’s Daughter). “Well guys…I’m going to miss you a lot and I hope you do fine without me,” said Spotty. “We’ll be fine dad…I can’t believe we won’t see you again when I’m an adult,” said Spotty Jr. “I’ll miss you son…take good care of your sister…and Beardy old friend take care of my children while I’m  gone,” said Spotty. “I will old friend…I’m going to miss you a lot…sorry I can’t come with you,” said Beardy. “Good luck Spotty…we’ll miss you,” said Penny Greyhound. “Ya lad best of luck to ye,” said Uncle Scotty (Beardy’s Scottish Uncle). “Come on Spotty we have to get into the rocket,” yelled Michael. “Bye everyone…don’t forget about me,” said Spotty. “We won’t,” said Spotty Jr.  Spotty, Michael, and Jordan boarded the rocket and soon their rocket launched into space. Spotty, Michael, and Jordan were headed to an alien planet and it will take 30 years to get there. Soon Spotty, Michael, and Jordan were in a deep sleep and they will awaken once they land on the alien planet. But little do they know it that they will return to earth…but it’ll be far different from when they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment