Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: The Origin of Sith-Before the Magic Wars!


Our story begins when the Black Knights took over a small kingdom and they soon became there sole rulers. The Black Knights only mission was to destroy evil, which they think is only magical creatures. But now we go to a forest where Terry the Tapir was showing his supervisor Coyote something he found that was a bit odd. “So tell me Mr. Tapir, what did you find in the forest that would shock the Black Knights,” asked Coyote. “Well, I was out after leaving my favorite tavern I took a shortcut I knew through these woods, and then I saw this,” said Terry the Tapir. Then Terry showed Coyote a huge blackish-purplish portal that was in the middle of the forest. “My god, do you know what you’ve just found,” cried Coyote in excitement. “What did I just find,” asked Terry the Tapir. “Why you’ve found a portal to the magical universe, the gateway to which our enemies get to the mortal realm,” yelled Coyote. “Okay, will finding this promote me into a higher rank in the Black Knights,” asked Terry the Tapir. “No it won’t, but you and I have to explore this gateway and find a way to lock it so that magical creatures can never get into the mortal world again,” yelled Coyote. “We have to go in there, but don’t we need more help,” said Terry the Tapir. “No, we have weapons now let’s see what’s inside this portal, now come on we don’t have a lot of time,” said Coyote. Then Coyote walked into the blackish-purplish portal and then just when Terry the Tapir was about to walk in, he pulled out a bottle of whiskey and finished the whole bottle. “Let’s do this,” said Terry the Tapir to himself. Then Terry the Tapir walked into the blackish-purplish portal and then he saw Coyote standing in amazement. “Look at this place, the magical universe is huge, we could be anywhere in it,” said Coyote. “So ah, where are we anyway boss,” asked Terry the Tapir. Then Coyote looked around and soon he saw a sign of the location where they were at. “Why Mr. Tapir we’re on Mt. Sith my friend, now come on, let’s explore this place,” said Coyote. Now Coyote and Terry the Tapir went on to explore Mt. Sith, but little do they know that they are going to find something of that will change their lives forever. But what could that be? I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment