Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty: Adventurer 4 Life!


Our story begins when Spotty grew tired of his job as a toaster salesman and missed his days of when he was an adventurer. Spotty loved the adventurer lifestyle and soon Spotty quit his job as a toaster salesman. Spotty will finally be after many years an adventurer…but there was one problem. How would Spotty make money as an adventurer….and the other question is there anymore adventures for him to have. I guess Spotty will make an adventure of his very own. But first, Spotty needed to pay a visit to his best friend Beardy. “For the last time Spotty I’m not an adventurer anymore….unlike you I grew up,” yelled Beardy. “But Beardy…I can’t do this alone,” said Spotty. “Look Spotty, you have a son and I have a girlfriend, we have to take care of them financially and we made no freaking money being adventurers, now leave me alone,” said Beardy angrily. “Please….,” said Spotty. “Spotty, I have a life now…leave me alone,” said Beardy. “Fine Beardy…and to think I thought we were friends, you just can’t face the facts…you’re nothing without me, you just be a freaking loser,” said Spotty. “What do you mean by that,” cried Beardy. “Oh really…it just so happens I been your friend for years and I get all the credit and attention that belongs to you….who always gets credit for stopping Coyote…me…who saves the world…me…you were usually the one who saved my ass but I’m the one who gets the rewards, so you can just say you were an adventurer….but in reality you are just a freaking sidekick to me,” said Spotty. “I’m not your sidekick…I’m your best friend…fine you know what, go home and forget all this adventurer nonsense and leave me alone,” said Beardy angrily. Beardy slammed the door on Spotty. “Who was that at the door,” asked Penny Greyhound. “It was just an idiot who won’t move on with his life,” said Beardy. “You mean Spotty right,” asked Penny Greyhound. “Yah, he wants me to be an adventurer with him…but I turned him down….I better call Spotty Jr. and tell him to call me if his dad gets home tonight,” said Beardy. “Wait…my baby’s home alone because his father doesn’t want to be there for him, damn it he better still be outside,” cried Penny Greyhound. Penny Greyhound opened the front door to Beardy’s house and saw a note on the doorstep. Penny began reading the note. “Oh my god…Beardy, we have to go to Coyote Corp headquarters away,” cried Penny Greyhound. What will happen at Coyote Corp headquarters? Something stupid for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment