Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Spotty: Who’s Your Mommy!


Today was Mother’s Day and Spotty Jr. was as usual upset. Spotty Jr. doesn’t know who is biological mother is and Spotty never told his son the truth about who really is his mother. Spotty Jr. was moping in his room and then he heard a knock on his bedroom door. “Go away,” said Spotty Jr. “Son, I know what day it is and…is there anything I can do to cheer you up,” asked Spotty. Spotty Jr. then opened his bedroom door. “Yah, tell me who’s my mother,” cried Spotty Jr. “Son, I told you I’ll tell you when you’re older, now get ready because Beardy and his girlfriend Penny Greyhound are coming over for dinner tonight, so forget about it and remember I’ll tell you when you’re older,” said Spotty. Spotty then left the room. “Well, I guess I’ll find out who my mother is from another source…I better leave the house for the answer,” said Spotty Jr. to himself. Spotty Jr. soon wrote a note, then climbed out of his bedroom window, and was heading to see Michael and Jordan to find out who his mother is. A couple of hours later Spotty, Beardy and Penny Greyhound found out the note Spotty Jr. left and they just finished reading it. “Damn it, now he’s headed to Michael and Jordan’s, god he can’t wait until he’s older, that son of mine,” said Spotty. “Spotty shouldn’t you tell him the truth, I mean he is old enough to know,” said Beardy. “Beardy, I agree with Spotty, he should wait, I mean we’re his family I think we know what’s best,” said Penny Greyhound. “Come on, let’s go find him,” said Spotty. Then they left the room and soon they were in Spotty’s car. Now we go to Spotty Jr. talking to Michael and Jordan. “Come on you guys, don’t you guys know,” cried Spotty Jr. “Well, we weren’t friends with your dad at the time, but what about Beardy,” asked Michael. “Well, I would ask him but he’s my dad’s best friend, I think he wouldn’t tell me because of their friendship,” said Spotty Jr. “Well, what about Coyote, him and your dad went to the same college, maybe he knows,” said Jordan. “Now off to Coyote I go, thanks for the tip,” said Spotty Jr. Spotty Jr. then left the room. “You dumb ass, Coyote hates Spotty and he’ll hurt Spotty Jr.,” said Michael. “Well I do know one thing, Coyote is going to shock Spotty Jr. one way or another,” said Jordan. “You know who is mother is don’t you,” asked Michael. “Yep, I didn’t want to tell Spotty Jr. the truth for a good reason, now I guess we should call Spotty right,” asked Jordan. Michael and Jordan then called Spotty and now Spotty Jr. was going to find out the truth. It will be shocking indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment