Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Silly Squad & The Celebrity Fat Camp!


Coyote offered Flea-Boy the Clown a job in Coyote Corp Entertainment as Coyote Corp Entertainment vice president. Flea-Boy the Clown accepted Coyote’s job offer. It appears that the Silly Squad aren’t truly dead…they must take a five year break to make their fans happy. Long live the Silly Squad and may the reunite again! Plus former Silly Squad employees now work for Coyote Corp Entertainment. Those former Silly Squad members who now work for Coyote Corp include Billy Baiji, Mr. Bunny, Larry Lixey IV, Uncle “Anime” Akira, Ossum the Homey Opossum, and Fearsome the Alligator. Our story begins when an old friend of Flea-Boy the Clown visited Flea-Boy the Clown’s office. That old friend was Igor. Igor is currently an unemployed redneck living in a trailer with his wife Judy Brown and their forty children. Judy Brown used to be a beautiful supermodel and the sex symbol for Silly Squad…but now Judy Brown currently weighs 400lbs. and Judy also has diabetes. “Hello Flea-Boy…I have a question for you…can I have a job,” asked Igor. “We’re not technically hiring right now in Coyote Corp Entertainment….sorry old friend,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. “But I need a job I have forty children to feed and my wife’s in the hospital and…,” cried Igor. “Wait…Judy Brown is alive…I thought you said she died in a heart attack,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. “I lied…my wife never did die okay…I lied about her death so she wouldn’t have to appear on your reunion show…but she is in the hospital…man if only she could lose a couple of pounds and….,” cried Igor. “Wait…did I here you have a problem dealing with a certain someone’s weight…,” said a mysterious voice. It was Coyote and he overheard the conversation between Flea-Boy the Clown and Igor. “Boss I was….,” said Flea-Boy the Clown. “Look…I like this idea of Igor working for Coyote Corp Entertainment…I also heard that Igor wrote most of the Silly Squad’s TV programs….Igor would you like to work as a writer for my movies and TV shows,” asked Coyote. “Hell ya…I would love to write again…I’ve been trying to write and publish a book…but I don’t have a lot of money to do so,” said Igor. “Good…Igor will be a writer for Coyote Corp Entertainment’s movies and TV shows…and I would also like to hire Judy Brown to be a host of her very own talk show on the Coyote Corp Network,” said Coyote. “But boss…Judy Brown is a fat ass and…,” cried Flea-Boy the Clown. “Look I have an idea of how Judy Brown can become sexy again…you see I once weighed 500lbs. and I lost it all in only one week…,” said Coyote. “You once weighed 500lbs. and you lost it all in only one week…but how,” asked Igor. “You see we celebrities get perks that the average Joe can’t get…one word…celebrity fat camp,” said Coyote. “Celebrity fat camp…what the heck is that,” asked Igor and Flea-Boy the Clown at the same time. “It’s basically a fat camp for celebrities who need to lose weight without surgery…they have the best personal trainers and I wasn’t the only one who lost weight at the celebrity fat camps, names of celebrities that go to celebrity fat camp include Brad Pitt, Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Lucy Liu…the list goes on and on…all of the people I mention were fat asses at one point but they lose weight so quick the media and the paparazzi never even know they were ever fat….I will pay for Judy Brown to go the celebrity fat camp and on the very last day of her one week I promise you she’ll lose the weight and look sexy again…do we have a deal…,” asked Coyote. “Sure…as long as me and my wife both have jobs again,” said Igor. Then Coyote and Igor shook hands. It now seems that Judy Brown is now going to a celebrity fat camp. But will she lose the weight like Coyote says she will? Read on to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment