Monday, August 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Stork’s Hippie Life!


Back in the 1960’s Stork used to be a hippie, but by the end of the 1960’s Stork grew up. But Stork began to realize that he could never get over the hippie lifestyle. Our story begins when Stork is at work as an insurance salesman and begins to remember his days as a hippie. Plus Stork also began to remember all the hippie drugs he used to take and just like that Stork now knew he should live the life of a hippie once again. Stork quit his job as an insurance salesman and began acting like a hippie. Stork also became quite a drug addict…and that’s when Stork’s friends began to worry about him. Stork became addicted to LSD and marijuana. Stork soon began preaching peace, love, and all that hippie crap. But Stork’s friends would soon have a surprise for him. Stork’s friends Hawk, Ashley Stork, Zach, Professor Smith, Termite, Deer, and Mole held an intervention for Stork. “What’s everyone doing in my house man,” asked Stork who was obviously high. “Stork, as your best friend I say I don’t like your new lifestyle,” said Hawk. “Dude, first you were once my enemy…second…I went back to my roots and I’m no longer a sellout man,” cried Stork. “Uncle Stork, we’re taking you to rehab, as your nephew I’m basically the only close family you got,” said Zach. “Alright, we grab Stork on three…two…,” cried Mole. Just then Mole, Hawk, and Deer grabbed Stork and dragged him into Ashley Stork’s van. Stork was now in rehab…but will he get clean? An even better question is does he want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment