Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dark Fox Returns!


Soon Dark Fox was unfrozen and soon Dark Fox woke up. “Where I’m I,” cried Dark Fox. “Dark Fox, General J. here, you have been frozen for 40 years, it is now the year 2008, welcome to the future,” said General J. “2008, damn, so what’s the mission,” asked Dark Fox. “You will be working with you son and his team, we will fly into space and stop Emperor Rodgle,” said General J. “Wait, my son’s an agent now, what the hell Cool Fox,” yelled Dark Fox. “Dad, I wanted to do what you did, I have a team and everything, I have a wife and son now, I’m totally an adult now,” said Cool Fox. “Son, remember all the years I told you never to do the job that I do, and now you work for the government, you didn’t listen to me all these years,” said Dark Fox. “You missed out on almost half my childhood and you’re not proud of me filling out the family name,” said Cool Fox. “Well I….,” said Dark Fox. “Alright you two stop your arguing, now let’s go over the mission,” said General J. Soon Dark Fox and Cool Fox were hearing the plan on how to stop Emperor Rodgle. “Alright men, the plan to stop the alien emperor Rodgle, we send you two with a crew into our fastest spaceship available, and once you get to the mother ship you’ll plant a bomb and blow the mother ship to smithereens,” said General J. “Who’s a part of our crew,” asked Dark Fox. “I believe that’s your job Dark Fox and son,” said General J. “Don’t worry dad, I’ll get the crew ready,” said Cool Fox. “Okay son, now then, let’s save the Earth,” yelled Dark Fox. Soon Cool Fox picked the crew to go with them into space, and he picked as the crew members Camel, the Scuba Diver Bros., and Gator Guard. Now that our heroes are going to fight the alien empire let’s hope they can save the Earth once and for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment