Sunday, September 15, 2013

Goddiess in the city!


“Finally, I’m free from my weapon, now then, where I’m I,” said Goddiess to himself. You see, George was holding the Green Ax in the air for the time he did released Goddiess and soon Goddiess took over George’s body. So basically, Goddiess and George are now one person, and it’s basically like a split personally. Goddiess was flying around the city and looking for a way to get back home. “This place, it’s weird and different from my home, taller buildings and tarry roads, where I’m I,” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess heard a cry for help. It was an old lady and a burglar stole her purse. “Don’t worry miss I’ll get that thief,” cried Goddiess. Soon Goddiess caught the burglar and then threw the purse back to the old lady. “Thank you strange flying man,” yelled the old lady. Then Goddiess flew away while carrying the burglar. “I guess I need to lighten my load,” said Goddiess. Then Goddiess dropped the burglar on top of a police car. “What the…hey Bob, isn’t that the guy who stole that stuff in the ally on Jefferson St.,” asked the policeman. “Yah, that’s the thief, but where did he come from,” said Bob. Then the police saw Goddiess flying in the air. “Bob, who the hell is that flying man,” yelled the policeman. “I don’t know, let’s follow him,” cried Bob. Soon the police were chasing Goddiess with the burglar in the backseat of the police car. Then Goddiess heard a woman scream. It was a pimp hitting his whore. “Halt negro,” yelled Goddiess. Then Goddiess using his Green Ax stabbed the pimp in the back. The pimp fell to the ground. “Run along miss, I have to leave,” yelled Goddiess. Then Goddiess flew away and then the police caught the pimp. “Oh my god, he stabbed this man, call a hospital,” cried the policeman. Then Goddiess flew everywhere but soon he gave up for the night and then flew back to George’s apartment. The next morning, George woke up and saw the Green Ax lying on the coffee table. “I guess I can watch TV before I go to work,” said George. Then George turned on the TV and saw the news talking about Goddiess. “Flying man causes chaos in the city,” said the anchorman. “Oh no,” said George to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment