Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Skull Slasher vs. Gacy Gein Dahmer!


“Hello my children I shall tell you a tale of fright and evil, it is about two of the most evil serial killers meeting for the first time, who are these two evil men…why they are none other than Gacy Gein Dahmer and The Skull Slasher…these two men will soon fight each other to the death…but who will win…let’s find out my children…now our story begins at an old abandon house in the middle of nowhere and…,” said Yunko the Clown. Now we go to The Skull Slasher riding his motorcycle in the rain when he soon ran out of gas to power his motorcycle. “Crap…I’m out of gas…now I’m stuck out in the rain in the middle of nowhere…now what should I do,” said The Skull Slasher to himself. Then The Skull Slasher spotted an old abandon house. “I guess I should spend the night in this old abandon house…at least until  it stops raining…then I shall go get gas and continue killing innocent souls,” said The Skull Slasher. Little did The Skull Slasher know was that that abandon house was actually the evil lair of Gacy Gein Dahmer. When The Skull Slasher entered the abandon house he heard someone laughing evilly. “Who’s there,” cried The Skull Slasher. “What are you doing here fool,” laughed Gacy Gein Dahmer in the shadows. “Who are you,” cried The Skull Slasher. “My name is Gacy Gein Dahmer…and I’m a very evil man…I sense evil in you too…maybe we should work together,” said Gacy Gein Dahmer in the shadows. “Sorry I work alone,” said The Skull Slasher. “Okay…you work alone…then you die,” yelled Gacy Gein Dahmer. Then from out of nowhere Gacy Gein Dahmer attacked The Skull Slasher stabbing him in the back with a butcher knife. “What the Hell buddy,” cried The Skull Slasher. The Skull Slasher then pulled out a machete and stabbed Gacy Gein Dahmer. “You like knife too…but no knife can stop me,” cried Gacy Gein Dahmer. Soon The Skull Slasher and Gacy Gein Dahmer began to fight each other. While they were fighting each other, a fiery portal from Hell opened up inside the abandon house. Soon Red Rhino walked out of the fiery portal and sighed. “I really don’t get why my master sent me to kill these guys…but orders are orders I guess,” said Red Rhino to herself. Then when The Skull Slasher pushed Gacy Gein Dahmer to the ground before he could kill him, Red Rhino rammed into him. “Wow, thanks beautiful,” said Gacy Gein Dahmer. “I was beautiful…now I’m a freaking monster,” yelled Red Rhino. “Gacy…I didn’t know you were gay,” laughed The Skull Slasher in pain. “I’m a woman you bastard,” cried Red Rhino as she began to attack The Skull Slasher. While The Skull Slasher and Red Rhino were fighting each other, Gacy Gein Dahmer began to flew when from out of nowhere he was attacked by Bad News M.C. “Bad News M.C. what are you doing here, shouldn’t you be wrestling for the KWE/BWC Championship,” asked Gacy Gein Dahmer. “No, I’m retired from wrestling…now I’m a bounty hunter…your wanted man sucker,” yelled Bad News M.C. Then Bad News M.C. began to beat up Gacy Gein Dahmer. While Bad News M.C. was beating up Gacy Gein Dahmer, Red Rhino fled the scene after she was defeated by The Skull Slasher. “Yah, run away you fat bitch…now then…time to take care of Gacy Gein Dahmer,” said The Skull Slasher. When The Skull Slasher saw that Gacy Gein Dahmer was getting beat up by Bad News M.C. he slowly began to flea when from out of nowhere Lester BarnSwallow appeared. “Well if it isn’t you…you’re under arrest for countless murders,” said Lester BarnSwallow. “How in the hell did you find me Lester,” asked The Skull Slasher. “An anonymous caller called the police station and said that you and Gacy Gein Dahmer were spotted here,” said Lester BarnSwallow. While Lester BarnSwallow was handcuffing The Skull Slasher, Bad News M.C. handcuffed Gacy Gein Dahmer. Soon The Skull Slasher and Gacy Gein Dahmer were arrested and on their way to jail. “So Bad News M.C., just out of curiosity…were you the anonymous caller who called the police station,” asked Lester BarnSwallow. “Wait…you got an anonymous call too…I thought you were the anonymous caller…,” said Bad News M.C. “Hmmm, then I wonder who called us,” said Lester BarnSwallow. Now we go to Hell where Red Rhino was kneeling before her master telling him she failed. “Sorry master…I couldn’t do as you wished…please don’t punish me,” said Red Rhino. “Now my child…I wanted you to fail because I was the one who called the police…you did your job right,” said Red Rhino’s master. “But why did you send me in the first place if you knew you wanted me to fail,” asked Red Rhino. “My child…I work in mysterious ways…plus I’m just insane so I love to screw with people…now then…I will call you when I need you again…now leave me my child,” said Red Rhino’s master. “Thank you…Master Yunko the Clown,” said Red Rhino. Then Yunko the Clown began to laugh evilly while he was sitting on his throne. “So that’s it my children…but in the end…I was in control,” laughed Yunko the Clown evilly. Why did Yunko the Clown do all this? I guess he’s just plain crazy and that’s enough said!

 
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment