Sunday, September 15, 2013

Max Storm vs. The Skull Slasher!


Max Storm and Caper were riding Max’s motorcycle when Max saw an old warehouse. Then Max heard screaming inside the warehouse. “Let’s check it out Caper,” said Max Storm. Then Max Storm went inside and saw dead bodies everywhere. Then he saw the Skull Slasher killing an innocent person. “Hey, who the heck are you,” yelled Max Storm. “Hey, you’re the legendary Max Storm, I’m the Skull Slasher, now I’m going to kill you,” yelled the Skull Slasher. The Skull Slasher looked like a man wearing a cape, holding a chainsaw, and with a skull face. Max Storm and the Skull Slasher were fighting each other. Then Max Storm with his blade hit the Skull Slasher in the nuts. “Oh shit,” cried the Skull Slasher. Then Max Storm was about to kill the Skull Slasher, and then he chose not to. “Look, if I kill you I’ll be no better then you, so do the right thing,” said Max Storm.  Max Storm was walking away when all of a sudden. “Hey Max, I was wondering, could I help you stop monsters and stuff,” yelled the Skull Slasher. “Man, I don’t know, but, I guess you could join my quest, but you’re going to ride in the bitch seat of my motorcycle,” said Max Storm. “Okay,” said the Skull Slasher. Now Max Storm has a new friend, the infamous Skull Slasher. Would they be a good team, see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment