Sunday, September 15, 2013

Max Storm Short Story: A New War!


It’s been about two years since Max Storm reign as king of the Demon Realm ended. Max gave the Demon Realm to Hades and now Hades has merged the Demon Realm and the Underworld into one entity. Hades power has grown and now he wishes to rule Hell. Currently Hades is negotiating a deal with Satan to merge Hell with the Underworld. “So Satan, can you give me Hell and make it apart of the Underworld, I already have the Demon Realm but if I have Hell I will have close to everything I need,” said Hades. Satan was sitting on his throne with the Keeper by his side. “I will give you Hell if I can be co-ruler, because I too want to fulfill the prophesy, so do we have an agreement,” said Satan. “It’s a deal, but there’s one last thing I need you to do for me,” said Hades. “What would that be,” asked Satan. “Find Max Storm and bring him back to the Underworld before it’s too late,” said Hades. “Alright….Keeper, find this Mr. Storm fellow and bring him back here,” said Satan. “Right master,” said the Keeper. The Keeper then opened up a blackish-purplish portal and walked through it. Soon Hell and the Underworld merged together and now Satan and Hades are plotting to take over the mortal realm…as goes the prophesy. Now our story begins in a dark alley by a dumpster, where a legendary hero will make his return!

No comments:

Post a Comment