Sunday, September 15, 2013

Goddiess angers the gods!


“Last night a flying muscular man flew around the city, catching a burglar and throwing him on top of a police car, and he injured a pimp, the pimp is now in the hospital and maybe going to court after the ax mark on his back heals, so if you see a flying man that looks like this…,” said the anchorman. Then they show a draw picture of Goddiess, “Call 911 and protect yourself, in other news…,” said the anchorman. Then George turned off the TV. “Damn, I did all of that, I’m a wanted man, I…,” said George. Then George heard a knock on the door. George answers it and sees a man wearing a robe. “Come with me and bring the Green Ax,” said the mysterious man. “Who are you,” asked George. “Please, come with me, grab the Green Ax and I’ll explain on the way,” said the mysterious man. Then George followed the mysterious man to an alley. Then mysterious man opened a portal. “What’s going on,” asked George. Then the man took off his hood and he was a Faun. “My name is Professor Faun, the gods ordered me to bring you to Mount Olympus, now come on George,” said Professor Faun. Soon George went with Professor Faun to Mount Olympus. Soon Professor Faun took George to the courthouse and then George was handcuffed and sent to the courtroom. The judges were Zeus, Odin, and Brahma. “George, you’re on trial for freeing Goddiess in the mortal world,” yelled Zeus. “But I did mean to, I just found a box on the ground, I didn’t know it was a god tool, why is this about me, its Goddiess fault, he’s a wanted man in my home city,” yelled George. “You know, maybe he’s right, it’s Goddiess fault, look just give us the Green Ax and we’ll let you go,” said Odin. Then George handed the Green Ax to the gods, but then the Green Ax flew back into George’s hand. “Oh know, the mortal has a part of Goddiess in him, we’ll never get the Green Ax back,” cried Professor Faun. “Hmmmmm, maybe he can control Goddiess, Goddiess is quite powerful, if he had someone to show him the side of good, maybe he’ll be good,” said Zeus. “You mean, the mortal can help tame Goddiess, a mortal,” cried Odin. “Hell, mortals can be powerful,” said Brahma. “So, this means it’s up to me to make Goddiess good again, but I don’t even remember being him how can I control him,” said George. “You’ll find away, case dismissed,” said Zeus. Then George was sent back to the mortal world, and a now it’s up to him to make Goddiess a hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment