Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dawn of the Werewolves!


Max Storm was riding his motorcycle when he soon saw a pack of werewolves. “Man, I’ll be busy tonight,” yelled Max Storm. Max Storm was 28 years old, and he was not very strong, but he is a skilled fighter. Then all the werewolves began to howl. Max Storm then pulled out his gun with silver bullets. “Time to die,” yelled Max Storm. Then Max Storm started fighting the werewolves. He soon killed them all, and it was dawn. “I guess I have to move on, but what should I do now,” said Max Storm. Then out of nowhere a beam of light appeared. “What the…,” said Max Storm. Then a man came out of the portal, and he was wearing all black. “Hello there Max Storm, I’m the Demon King Mogw, and I want you to look for the demon ruby, if you don’t look for it, you’ll burn in hell,” yelled Mogw. Then Mogw disappeared. “Now at least I have something to do,” said Max Storm to himself. Then Max got back on his motorcycle, and rode off.

No comments:

Post a Comment