Sunday, September 15, 2013

Spy Lion vs. Dirtclog!


Spy Lion and Deerman were walking in the woods when all of a sudden, they heard gunfire. “Did you hear that,” yelled Deerman. “Sounds like gunfire,” yelled Spy Lion. Then a hunter came running down towards them. “It’s the kat monster, I can make money off of him, and then everybody would know the name Barney Finpal,” yelled Barney Finpal. “Dude, I think that red neck is after you,” said Deerman. Then Barney Finpal shot at Spy Lion but missed. “Dang, I missed, and I’m out of bullets,” yelled Barney Finpal. “I’ll take care of him,” said Spy Lion. Then Spy Lion picked up Barney Finpal and then threw him down a hill. “Let’s get out of here Deerman,” cried Spy Lion. Then Deerman and Spy Lion ran away. As Barney Finpal was rolling down the hill he was soon getting dirt all over him. Then Barney Finpal rolled down into a lake, and his whole body was covered with dirt. Then Barney Finpal soon was floating in the lake. “Dam it, well I’ll try again, but first let me clean this dirt off,” said Barney Finpal to himself. Then Barney Finpal went underwater to clean the dirt off, and little did he know the water was radioactive. “Man, this dirt won’t come off,” yelled Barney Finpal. Then Barney Finpal touched his hand, and it fell off. “Ah, that didn’t hurt, what’s happening to me,” said Barney Finpal. Soon Barney realized that the radioactive water turned his whole buddy into dirt. He was now made out of dirt, and he was half-human and half-dirt. “Wow, hey my voice sounds deeper, now that I have a new power that made me into dirt, now I can kill those idiots that did this to me, and from this day on I shall be known as Dirtclog,” yelled Dirtclog (Barney Finpal). Now we go back to our heroes as they were lying down. “Man I hope that crazy red neck is okay,” said Spy Lion. “Well he deserves it after what he did to you, hey is it me or is it dustier around here,” said Deerman. Then out of the dust was Dirtclog. “Ha, I’m one with dirt, my body is made out of dirt, and I want revenge on you two,” yelled Dirtclog. “Dude, I think that’s the red neck who tried to kill you, and now he’s a super villain,” yelled Deerman. Then our heroes were fighting Dirtclog, and every time they were punching or kicking him it was just dirt. “Dirtclog can never get hurt,” cried Dirtclog. “I have an idea, Deerman follow me,” said Spy Lion. Then our heroes lured Dirtclog into a lake, and soon Dirtclog turned into mud. “What’s happening to me, I’m all gooey,” cried Dirtclog. Then Dirtclog drowned in the lake. “He’ll return, I just know it,” said Spy Lion. Then our heroes moved on to their next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment