Sunday, September 15, 2013

Spy Lion in the Woods!


Feeling like a monster, Spy Lion went into the woods outside the city. He lived like a wild animal and missed having a normal life. Little did he know was that Spy Lion was all over the news. Now we go to the city’s news station and see a report. “Hello and welcome to channel 6 news, I’m Curt Babarker, today’s top story is a new monster living right next door, he is said to be a cat man and is very wild, we our offering a reward of $400 to anyone who can catch the mysterious cat man, now in other news…,” said Curt Babarker. Now we go to Spy Lion in the woods, and he is drinking by the lake. “That’s some good water, but I really miss home,” said Spy Lion. Then Spy Lion heard some noises in the bushes. He pulled out his gun. “Who’s there, answer right now,” yelled Spy Lion. Then out of the bushes was a male deer. “O, it was just a deer, go back home little wood land creature,” said Spy Lion. Then the deer got up on two legs. “Wait, can deer do that,” yelled Spy Lion. “Deerman to the rescue, you’re going down evil cat creature,” yelled Deerman. Then Spy Lion and Deerman started fighting each other. Then Spy Lion threw Deerman to the ground. “Please don’t hurt me, I just want the reward,” cried Deerman. “Wait, what reward,” asked Spy Lion. “Well, the local TV station is offering a cash reward for your capture,” said Deerman. “So I’m a wanted man or do they think I’m like Bigfoot or something like that,” said Spy Lion. “I say it’s more of the Bigfoot part, so you mean us no harm,” asked Deerman. “Yah, I’m just hiding, I used to be a human being until a guy named X-Eye turned me into a human-mountain lion hybrid, and I’m scared to go back home,” said Spy Lion. “So you’re not an alien or a wild animal, you’re a lab experiment, wow, I guess you’re screwed huh,” said Deerman. “Yah, but I better go, and I’ll look out for hunters, now good luck, Deerman,” said Spy Lion. “Wait, can I come with you, you could really use a friend,” asked Deerman. “Sure, I guess since you’re a deer-human hybrid,” said Spy Lion. “Actually I can turn back to a human being on my own, and I can turn into a real deer also, it’s all thanks to my magic ruby, I found it in a tree at the city park,” said Deerman. “Well, at least I have a new friend, let’s go find a place to sleep,” said Spy Lion. Spy Lion has a new alley and his name is Deerman. Spy Lion won’t be so lonely anymore. But what will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment