Sunday, September 1, 2013

KWE/BWC Wrestling Carpool Adventure!


Pump Daddy, Dean Deathlock, Gay Pride, Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly, Nazi Nick,
Amy Supersize, Mr. Safari, Dread and Steve McOtto were in an employee carpool together on their way to a KWE/BWC Wrestling event. “Why am I in a carpool with you guys, I’m the boss for god’s sake,” cried Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Because, riding together in one car is good for the environment,” said Mr. Safari. “Oh man, I can’t wait to win the KWE/BWC Championship tonight,” cried Dean Deathlock. “You KWE/BWC Champion…you wish…I’m going to win that battle royal to become the new KWE/BWC Champion,” said Steve McOtto. “Ha…you a KWE/BWC Champion…you’re not even in my league buddy,” said Dean Deathlock. “Dean Deathlock…once we’re out of this car…I’m going to kick your ass,” said Steve McOtto. “Bring it on McOtto boy,” said Dean Deathlock. Amy Supersize then sighed. “Why am I the only girl in this car right now,” asked Amy Supersize. “You’re a girl,” said Nazi Nick. Then Amy Supersize slapped Nazi Nick. “Bitch,” said Nazi Nick after he was slapped by Amy Supersize. Now we go to Gay Pride who was annoying Dread. “Hey…do you ever talk…because I don’t like the silent type…what music do you like because I’m into…,” said Gay Pride. Then Dread began to choke Gay Pride. “Dread, stop choking him…save it for the ring,” cried Mr. Safari while driving. Now we go to Pump Daddy who was listening to his theme song on his iPod. “I really wish I could dance to my theme song right now,” said Pump Daddy. “That’s all you do is dance…why don’t you do something else for once,” said Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Oh…how about I kick your ass then,” said Pump Daddy. “Sorry…carry on with whatever you’re doing,” said Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly nervously. After two hours of being stuck in traffic, the wrestlers finally made it to their arena. “Finally…this nightmare is over…good old Manly Arena,” said Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Oh did you say Manly Arena…I thought tonight’s show was in the Thunder Arena not Manly Arena,” said Mr. Safari. “Wait…so what you are saying Mr. Safari is that we drove two hours in traffic cramped in this car together and we’re now at the wrong arena,” asked Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Pretty much,” said Mr. Safari. “God damn it…the freaking nightmare continues,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Now the wrestlers must drive another two hours to the correct arena and will they make it on time for the show? I doubt it!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment