Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Origin of Ms. Condor!


Kelly Refson was a very famous supermodel, and she was engaged to a government agent named Chris Walker (Spy Lion). Then she was told that Chris Walker hasn’t returned to work of two weeks, and she missed Chris a lot. Soon Kelly was told that X-Eye may know something about the whereabouts of her fiancé. So now we go to the prison where X-Eye was being held, and it was visiting hours. Now we go to Kelly talking to X-Eye. “So where’s Chris Walker,” asked Kelly Refson. “Look, a monster named Spy Lion killed your fiancé, and I’ll tell you where he is if you bail me out of jail,” said X-Eye. “I’ll do it, and you’ll help me find my fiancé’s killer right,” said Kelly Refson. “I will, and I’ll even take you with me back to my headquarters,” said X-Eye. Soon Kelly bailed out X-Eye, and now we go to X-Eye’s headquarters. “Now Kelly, I think I can help you out, you see your fiancé killer was an experiment of mine, and I’ll make you into something that can fight Spy Lion, now go open that do and go inside,” said X-Eye. Then Kelly went into the right door of X-Eye’s fusing machine. “Okay now shut it,” said X-Eye. Then Kelly shut the door. Then X-Eye looked at what lab animals he had left and found only a condor. Then X-Eye put the condor in the left door of he’s fusing machine. “Okay, let’s make a monster,” yelled X-Eye. Soon X-Eye turned on the fusing machine, and minutes later Kelly came out of the middle door of the fusing machine and soon became a human-condor hybrid. “I shall call you Ms. Condor,” yelled X-Eye. “What did you do to me, I look like Big Bird, only blacker,” cried Ms. Condor (Kelly Refson). “Now, go and find your fiancé’s killer, and his name is Spy Lion,” yelled X-Eye. Then Ms. Condor flew out of X-Eye’s headquarters and soon X-Eye started laughing evilly. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment