Friday, February 7, 2014

Bucky's Fan Made "The Legend of Zelda" Movie Script!

I've always wanted to someday make a movie based on the hit Nintendo game "The Legend of Zelda". But I'm not a famous screenwriter yet, but I thought I share with you on my blog the script I wrote for my dream "The Legend of Zelda" movie. Now this may not be the finished product if I were to ever be involved in the production of a "The Legend of Zelda" movie but I thought it would be cool to share with you on my blog anyway. Now enjoy a fan made script I wrote of a video game that must become a movie. Enjoy! (Note: I wrote this when I was a kid, so spelling errors will follow)
 
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE MOVIE!
 
Now we see a war outside of Hyrule castle.

 
Now we see the Hyrule army fighting an army of Octoroks.

 
Now we see Ganondorf and the King of Hyrule.

 
Ganondorf: Your majesty, we’re losing this war against the darkness.

 
King of Hyrule: Ganondorf you’re the general now think of a way to stop this war.

 
Ganondorf: Speaking of me being general of the Hyrule army, and the last heir to the….

 
King of Hyrule: Actually my son is going to be the heir.

 
Now we see Ganondorf looking shocked.

 
Ganondorf: What son, I’m the rightful king of Hyrule.

 
King of Hyrule: Sorry, my son is the heir, and besides you’re not a prince.

 

Ganondorf: That’s it I think we should surrender, so I can just end this war.

 

King of Hyrule: But if we lose the kingdom is theirs.

 

Ganondorf: I’m going down there at once.

 

Then we see Ganondorf opening a door and then walking through it.

 

Now we see the King of Hyrule.

 

King of Hyrule: Wait come back, I order you.

Now we see The Great Moblin eating in a tent.

The Great Moblin: This war is so going to give me the Triforce or my name isn’t the Great Moblin.

Then a Moblin ran inside the Great Monlin’s tent.

Moblin #1: Master, the kingdom of Hyrule has surrendered, the Triforce is ours!

The Great Moblin: Wonderful!

Then the Great Moblin walked outside and then we see Ganondorf.

The Great Moblin: Who the heck are you!

Ganondorf: I’m Ganondorf, general of the Hyrule army, and I want to see what you demands are.

Then we see the Great Moblin.

The Great Moblin: I only have one demand, give me the Triforce!

Ganondorf: Hyrule doesn’t have the Triforce, and I’m willing to give you the kingdom of Hyrule, it can be yours!

The Great Moblin: I want the Triforce, it will give me the power of a god!

Ganondorf: That’s it, I’m sick of you!

Then Ganondorf pulls out his sword and then stabs the Great Moblin.

Then we see the Great Moblin bleeding green blood.

The Great Moblin: You bastard!

Then the Great Moblin fell to the ground.

Then we see Ganondorf.

Ganondorf: From now on, I’m the king of darkness!

Then the Moblins started bowing to Ganondorf, and then Ganondorf started laughing evilly.

Now we go back to the King of Hyrule.

King of Hyrule: My kingdom is doomed, if only there was a way I can save it!

Then we see a bright light coming from the sky, and then we see Pit flying down towards the King of Hyrule.

King of Hyrule: Who are you?

Pit: My name is Pit, and I will help you stop the darkness, I’m going to give you a gift.

Then Pit pulls out the Triforce.

Pit: This is the Triforce, and it will help you get passed the darkness, it is the power of light.

Then Pit hands the Triforce to the King of Hyrule.

King of Hyrule: That’s Pit, now how does this thing work?

Pit: You will find out real soon, and by the way look out for Ganondorf okay, he went to the dark side.

Then Pit flew away, and then the screen turns black with purple smoke in the background, and then we see these words.

“In a world full of evil, heroes will rise from unlikely places,”

 

Soon we see a blue sky and The Legend of Zelda theme song plays in the back ground then we see a castle and we are slowly leaving the castle see a little town then we are in a forest and Link is playing an ocarina then his two friends walked up to him.

 

Josh: Come on Link, were in the kingdom of Hyrule and we thieves always stick together.

 

Link: You know, I kind da don’t like being a thief I think my destiny is else where.

 

Big Harry: I may be a giant but we’re friends with no money so we have to go Link.

 

Josh: I say we steal from the Hyrule royal family.

 

Link: Yah but how.

 

Josh: Invisibility powder, any one.

 

Now we go into the Hyrule castle.

 

Princess Zelda: I’m getting better at fighting everyday.

 

King of Hyrule: Zelda my dear it’s great that you know how to fight but fighting is for men and there is something I want to tell you.

 

Then a flower pot brakes

 

Josh: Hope nobody heard that.

 

Link: Look it’s half of the Triforce I’m going to try to grab it.

 

Then a purplish-blackish portal opened up.

 

Onox: I the powerful Onox well take that.

 

Link: Hey, I called it first.

 

Then Josh and Big Harry were running down the castle hallway

 

Big Harry: Run away Link, before the catch you.

 

Now Link, Josh, and Big Harry were in the dungeon

 

King of Hyrule: Alright since you don’t have the Triforce or my daughter Princess Zelda I have a deal to make with you three.

 

Link: Let me guess you’ll let us go if we save the princess and get the peace of the Triforce.

 

King of Hyrule: Yes.

 

Josh: How much are we getting paid?

 

Big Harry: Can we eat something to I’m hungry.

 

King of Hyrule: Alright I’ll give you some food, Impa come in here.

 

Then Impa walks in.

 

Impa: What is it your majesty?

 

King of Hyrule: Make these thieves some food, and make sure they don’t leave.

 

Impa: Yes your majesty, alright you thieves you’ll get food and then you must leave for Princess Zelda understand?

 

Link, Josh, and Big Harry: Okay!

 

Impa: Good, now let’s get you some food.

 

Then a Hyrule guard lets Link, Josh, and Big Harry out of there cell.

 

Big Harry: Man that Impa chick is hot!

 

Josh: Dude, don’t let her hear that!

 

Big Harry: Sorry.

 

Now we go to a castle in a dark and scary place

 

Ganondorf: Well Onox, we have a peace of the Triforce and Princess Zelda now what should we do to get the two other peaces of the Triforce.

 

Onox: My lord we should send out the Octoroks and Like Likes to destroy the Hyrule kingdom.

 

Ganondorf: Good Onox, and tell the Moblins to guard my Triforce.

 

Onox: I will my lord, and I’m I your second-in-command yet?

 

Ganondorf: You are a loyal henchmen Onox, but I’ll think about you being my second-in-command.

 

Onox: Okay my lord and what should we do about the King of Hyrule’s son.

 

Ganondorf: He’s out there somewhere, we may have failed to kill him last time, but we won’t fail again!

 

Now we join our heroes in the woods

 

Josh: Link do you know where we can find Ganondorf.

 

Link: All we have to do is follow the black stoned road and we’ll be there in no time.

 

Big Harry: Hey let’s ask that little guy, maybe he knows something.

 

Tingle: Run away, Octoroks are coming for me!

 

Soon Link, Big Harry, and Josh were fighting the Octoroks, one of them hit Tingle. Link and the gang killed them all and soon.

 

Josh: Look jewels, I guess when you kill these monsters we get money.

 

Link: Josh look out!

 

Then we see a gang of Moblins running towards our heroes.

 

Big Harry: Dam, where do all of these guys come from!

 

Then our heroes started fighting the Moblins, and they soon killed them all.

 

Link: Let’s move on shall we!

 

Later at Ganondorf’s castle

 

Onox: Ganondorf, I think we found our heroes.

 

Ganondorf: Well, bring them to me, dead or alive.

 

Onox: It looks like we need to send some Like Likes out.

 

Ganondorf: Yes and I want you to hunt them down too.

 

Onox: Yes my lord and Ganondorf and by the way Princess Zelda has escaped.

 

Now we see Princess Zelda running away from Ganondorf’s castle.

 

Princess Zelda: This place is too easy, I’ll be here and back in no time!

 

Then we see some Moblins ridding Octoroks.

 

Then we see Princess Zelda.

 

Princess Zelda: Looks like I’m being followed better put on a disguise.

 

Then she hides under a big tree, and then we see her as Sheik.

 

Sheik: I better fight these guys off.

 

Then Shiek started fighting the Moblins riding Octoroks with a sword.

 

She soon killed them all.

 

Shiek: O, I almost forgot something.

 

Then Shiek grabs a piece of the Triforce and then Onox sees her.

 

Onox: Who the heck are you, and how did you get in here!

 

Shiek: My name is Shiek, and by the way.

 

Shiek then pulls out a small sword and stabs Onox in the nuts.

 

Shiek: Don’t mess with me!

 

Onox then fell to the ground and then Shiek pulled the sword out of Onox’s bulls.

 

Now we see our heroes at a graveyard.

 

Link: Okay, Ganondorf’s castle is not that far from here, we just have to go through this graveyard.

 

Big Harry: Man this place is creepy!

 

Then our heroes were walking through the graveyard and then a bunch of ReDeads pop out of the graves.

 

Josh: O my god!

 

Link: Let’s kill these guys!

 

Then our heroes started fighting the ReDeads and soon only one was left.

 

Then we see Dampé the Gravekeeper hit the last ReDead with a shovel.

Link: Thanks mister.

Dampé the Gravekeeper: Call me Dampé the Gravekeeper, and I know you guys are going to Ganondorf’s castle.

Link: How do you know that?

Dampé the Gravekeeper: I used to work for Ganondorf, I gave him an army of ReDeads, but I was soon fired by him and now I work at this graveyard.

Link: Why did you work for Ganondorf any way?

Dampé the Gravekeeper: He’s my half-brother.

Big Harry: I never knew Ganondorf had family!

Dampé the Gravekeeper: When you see him, be careful because he has the Triforce now!

Link: Thanks for your help, come on guys let’s get out of here.

Then our heroes walked out of the graveyard and Dampé the Gravekeeper was watching them.

Dampé the Gravekeeper: I hope those guys can stop them, well when the die they’ll end up here anyway.

Now we go to Hyrule castle, where we see the King of Hyrule sitting at his thrown.

 

King of Hyrule: Oh how I miss my son, it’s sad he’s gone, but one of those thieves made me think of him.

 

Then Impa walks in.

 

Impa: Something wrong?

 

King of Hyrule: It’s just it’s been a long time since my son died, and I wish that he was still here.

 

Impa: I know how you feel, when you die no one can take your place.

 

King of Hyrule: Impa, I may sound crazy, but one of those thieves made me think of my son, like he grown up, or that he didn’t die at all.

 

Impa: Why did you send those thieves to save Princess Zelda, and how can you trust them?

 

King of Hyrule: I feel like they wert monsters, but heroes that were just misunderstood, and I know they’ll save Zelda, I just know it.

 

Impa: I hope you’re right your majesty.

 

King of Hyrule: Me too Impa, me too.

 

Now we go to Ganondorf.

 

Ganondorf: Now I can finally get my revenge on Hyrule.

 

Then out of nowhere purplish-blackish smoke was all over the room.

 

Ganondorf: Who’s there!   

Agahnim: Why it’s Agahnim, I you own me something.

Ganondorf: Agahnim your back, I was working on a way to pay you back for freeing me from the Dark World.

Agahnim: You owe me a soul of a Hyrule prince, and if you don’t give it to me soon I will kill you.

Ganondorf: I’m working on it, and I’ll send my best men to look of a prince from Hyrule.

Agahnim: Good, now I must go, and if you don’t give me the soul of a Hyrule prince, your history.

Then Agahnim disappeared into a purplish-blackish portal.

Ganondorf: God I hope we can find the Hyrule prince or my goose is cooked.

Now we go back to the woods.

 

Link: Tingle, right, what do you do for a living.

 

Tingle: I make maps, and you said you were looking for the Triforce, right.

 

Josh: Please, tell me you know were a piece of the Triforce is, Tingle.

 

Tingle: Indeed I do, the king of Hyrule gave it, because were friends

 

Tingle hands the piece of the Triforce to Link.

 

Big Harry: Hey, guys who is that.

 

Then a person stands right in font of them.

 

Big Harry: Link, Josh, lets get ready to fight.

 

Sheik: My name is Sheik and I work for Princess Zelda and she told to give you half of the Triforce for safe keeping.

 

Sheik gives Link the peace of the Triforce

 

Link: Wait, can you take us to… where did she go.

 

Josh: Who cares, we have some of the Triforce and why are my shoes gooey.

 

Big Harry: Ah, Like Likes there everywhere

 

Link pulls out his sword and starts fighting the Likes Likes. Big Harry and Josh join in to.

 

Link: I think we killed them all.

 

Then we hear a big thump.

 

Onox: Give me the Triforce, for Ganondorf.

 

Then Link, Josh, and Big Harry started fighting Onox. Big Harry takes off his armor on his head and then we see a black dragons head.

 

Tingle: The Dark Dragon!

 

Onox puts his helmet back on and opens a purpleish-blackish portal.

 

Onox: Till next time.

 

Onox gets away.

 

Josh: Link look, a Goron village maybe we can ask them for help.

 

Link: I don’t know I heard that Gorons are pretty stupid.

 

Now we go to Ganondorf’s castle.

 

Ganondorf: You failed me Onox, and you didn’t stop them, I shall kill you, but I won’t.

 

Onox: My lord, I think I found him.

 

Ganondorf: Found who….

 

Now we see our heroes entering the Goron village.

 

Goron #1: Hello friends, come, we were going to eat some rocks.

 

Big Harry: Wow, we climbed those mountains pretty fast.

 

Josh: We are in the mountains all ready.

 

Goron #1: You guys look like the chosen ones maybe you can were the Goron Mask.

 

Link: Wait what!

 

Later, at Ganondorf’s castle.

 

Ganondorf: We need some help, but whom?

 

Onox: My lord, I think we need to call, the ReDead.

 

 Ganondorf: Yes, get me some of the ReDead, with some Like Likes, and Octoroks, now, Onox.

 

Onox: Yes my lord.

 

Now we see Ganondorf sitting down on his thrown.

 

Ganondorf: Man, I love being the king of darkness, but now that I have the Triforce I can become even more powerful.

 

Then we hear laughing.

 

Ganondorf: Who’s there?

 

Mysterious voice: I know something that is more powerful then the Triforce.

 

Ganondorf: Something more powerful then the Triforce, what could that be?

 

Then a Skull Kid wearing the Majora's Mask pops out in front of Ganondorf.

Ganondorf: O, you’re just a Skull Kid, and what are you wearing?

Skull Kid: The Majora’s Mask, yes!

Ganondorf: And you’re saying that the Majora’s Mask is more powerful then the Triforce?

Skull Kid: Yes, Majora’s Mask is stronger then weak Triforce.

Ganondorf: Get the hell out of here you little bastard.

Skull Kid: You know, we could have been a great team, but now we’re foes, yes!

Ganondorf: I said get out of here and take the Majora’s Mask with you!

Then the Skull Kid disappears.

Ganondorf: Well that was weird.


Now we go to Link and the gang where they are  talking to the head of the Goron Village.

Darunia: The Goron mask will only work on one of you, try it on.

 

Big Harry puts on the mask and nothing happens.

 

Big Harry: It’s doesn’t work on me.

 

Josh puts it on and nothing happens.

 

Josh: Ah, I’m not the chosen one, this sucks.

 

Link puts the mask on and soon he was turning into a Goron.

 

Link: Wow, I’m a Goron and man I’m I hungry for some rocks.

 

Tingle: Link, is the chosen one.

 

Darunia: Remember Link, the mask will give you Goron powers only if you wear it.

 

Goron #1: Should we try to train him to act like a Goron.

 

Darunia: No, but Link and friends another mask can be found in a river home to Zoras now go and find your way out of here.

 

Link was using his Goron powers to get over the mountain. And he was eating rocks on the way.

 

Link: I’m going to take off the mask now.

 

Link takes it off and becomes his normal self.

 

Big Harry: Hey Link look is that Sheik person that knew Princess Zelda.

 

Sheik: Link, Big Harry, Josh, and Tingle, Ganondorf has summon some ReDead and they are going to be hard to kill and by the way you are almost by a town so get some rest ok.

 

Link: How can we trust you?

 

Josh: Yah, how can we.

 

Sheik: I work for Princess Zelda remember, now go.

Then Shiek started running away and Link followed her.

 

Link: Wait come back, if you work for Princess Zelda why don’t you just come back with us.

 

Shiek: Look I’m suppose to be somewhere right now and…

 

Then Onox pops out of nowhere and grabs Shiek.

 

Onox: That will teach you not to run away.

 

Then Link ran up towards Onox and stabbed him in the nuts.

 

Onox: Oh, not again.

 

Then Onox fell to the ground.

 

Link: Now then, Shiek….where did she go, man she’s gone.

 

Then we hear Josh and Big Harry calling Link’s name.

 

Then Link runs over to Josh and Big Harry.

 

Link: What’s up?

 

Josh: Link look out!

 

Then Josh pushed Link away from a ball that was shot by an Octorok.

 

Then ReDead, Like Likes, and Octoroks were everywhere.

 

Link, Big Harry, and Josh started fighting the monsters.

 

Soon Link fell to the ground and saw Ganondorf.

 

Link: Hey Ganondorf, come over here by order of Hyrule.

 

Ganondorf: Hey you’re just a thief and nothing else and why are you still looking for Princess Zelda any way.

 

Link: Because I think…

 

Ganondorf: It’s your destiny I think you’re destiny is to be evil so will you join me Link and become richer then you ever believed.

 

Link: Hell no, and your going down.

 

Link was about to hit Ganondorf, but Ganondorf got away.

 

Josh: Come on Link, we killed all the monsters, and we have enough jewels to buy some food and enough to stay at a hotel come on.

      

Link: I’m coming guys.

 

Now we go to the dungeon were Princess Zelda is staying.

 

Princess Zelda: Hello former general of the Hyrule army.

 

Ganondorf: Listen, first I quit being general for your stupid father years ago, second I’m now Ganondorf king of darkness so I be hearing my guards tell me you been escaping this cell once in a while but what I’m going to ask you is how you get out of here.

 

Princess Zelda: I’ll tell you if you tell me why you didn’t want to be general anymore.

 

Ganondorf: Ok, I’ll tell you, first it was because I wanted power, second it was because I took your brother away for his thrown.

 

Princess Zelda: What, I have a brother.

 

Ganondorf: Your parents never told you what I did to your brother, well here I go.

 

Now we go to a flash back.

 

King of Hyrule: My dear god has given us a beautiful son what should we name him.

 

Queen of Hyrule: My son’s name should be…

 

Ganondorf enters the room holding a sword.

 

Ganondorf: I’m going to kill the prince.

 

Soon the king’s knights came in.

         

King of Hyrule: What is wrong with you Ganondorf.

 

Ganondorf: I wanted power, and for Hyrule to be covered in darkness and I want your son dead.

 

Queen of Hyrule: Why my son…

 

Ganondorf: Because one less baby to make me the soul person that should rule Hyrule.

 

Then Ganondorf got lose and grabs the baby prince and sticks him out in the window.

 

 Ganondorf: Say goodbye to your son…

 

Ganondorf throws him out the window.

 

Queen of Hyrule: My baby….

 

Later Tingle catches the baby.

 

Tingle: O, a baby boy, what’s this peace of paper on his back.

 

Tingle reads the peace of paper and finds out he is a prince and then he thinks that the baby is not safe in the Hyrule castle and gives the baby to some farmers and soon Onox and Ganondorf watch Tingle give the prince that Ganondorf thought he killed.

 

Ganondorf: So, that’s it and soon I built this castle and captured some monsters so that I the king of darkness can rule.

 

Princess Zelda: My brother still alive who is my brother.

 

Ganondorf: First, tell me how you been escaping.

 

Princess Zelda: Ah, that guard has been letting me out.

 

Ganondorf: Bah, you trader I’m going to kill you.

 

Bah: But boss.

 

Princess Zelda: Who is my brother you said you’ll tell me.

 

Ganondorf: I’m not telling you who your brother is, but now you won’t be escaping any more.

 

We see Bah’s dead body.

 

Ganondorf: Now that Bah’s out of the way, you won’t be escaping.

 

Princess Zelda: I also wanted to ask you something else Ganondorf.

 

Ganondorf: What princess do you want to ask me?

 

Princess Zelda: Was it true you used to be a slave and then my father freed you?

 

Ganondorf: I was never a slave I…

 

Then Ganondrf starts crying.

 

Ganondorf: Alright my race which is called Gerudo, used to be slaves to the your race Hylians, your father was a prince at the time, and me and him were friends, and soon he told your grandfather to sent me free and he did, and then I killed your grandfather and said that his death was caused by something else, and then when your father became king, he set my race free from slavery, and I never forget how happy he made me.

Princess Zelda: Then why are you still mad at him.

Ganondorf: He never made me king of Hyrule, it was always your brother, but never me, and then I got rid of your brother and now I’m the king of darkness, now shut the hell up and leave me alone, good day Princess Zelda.

Then Ganondorf walked out of the dungeon and then sent in a new guard.

Princess Zelda: What an asshole.  

Now we go to Link who was sleeping.

 

Josh: Link wake up all ready we’re going to get some breakfast and we also found a Zora who can take us to that mask let’s go.

 

Link: Josh I had that dream again.

 

Big Harry: You mean the one were you’re a prince.

 

Josh: That one again look you’re not a prince you’re a thief who lived on a farm as a kid now lets get moving.

 

Link: Wait you guys, why are we helping the King of Hyrule anyway?

 

Big Harry: Because it’s right?

 

Josh: Because of the money?

 

Link: Look we’re thieves we can’t be heroes, it’s just like what Ganondorf told me.

 

Josh: Link think of the money well get for saving the princess.

 

Big Harry: Link, maybe we meant to be thieves.

 

Link: You know Big Harry, you’re right, let’s save the princess.

 

Josh: Now let’s go, we have to get to Ganondorf’s castle.

 

Soon our heroes go by a river. And there also was ReDeads and Like Likes everywhere.

 

Link: Josh and Big Harry killed all the ReDead and Like Likes. Tingle you and me go into the river.

 

Big Harry: Let’s do it.

 

So Big Harry and Josh started fighting the bad guys, Link and Tingle were swimming in the river.

 

Tingle: Look a Zora lets ask it for some help.

 

Zora #1: O, hello, you most be the ones who want the Zora mask well lets go.

 

Link: But we can’t breath underwater.

 

Zora #1: O, here are some breathing masks they’ll help you underwater.

 

So now Link, Tingle, and Zora #1 are underwater. Now we go above to the surface. Ganondorf has taking over a Viking boat.

 

Viking #1: Hey pal, get off our ship.

 

Ganondorf hands are starting to glow a purplish-blackish color.

 

Ganondorf: Over my dead body.

 

Viking #2: Look Zoras they’re everywhere.

 

Zora General: Zoras get ready, and….Now start fire-breathing go…go….go.

 

The Zora army has put the Viking ship on fire.

 

Vikings swim away and Ganondorf opens a portal and gets away.

 

Now we go back to Link.

 

Zora leader: I say put the mask on and see if you are the chosen one.

 

Link puts on the mask and becomes a Zora.

 

Zora #1: Should Link learn the ways of the Zoras.

 

Zora leader: Yes and remember Link well you wear the mask you can breath in ocean water and river water, swim up to 80 miles per hour, and you can breath fire, now go.

 

Link: Tingle now we have two masks, the Zora mask and Goron mask.

 

Soon Link and Tingle are back on the surface and soon we see Sheik.

 

Link: What do you want!

 

Sheik: Zelda found out she had a brother, and I want you to try to find him, he lived on a farm close to Hyrule.

 

Link: Wait.

 

Sheik disappeared.

 

Josh: Ah, Link, Onox is coming.

 

Link: Who.

 

Big Harry comes running.

 

Big Harry: You know that big guy in the armor that works for Ganondorf.

 

Onox: You guys are going to die.

 

Link pulls out his sword.

 

Link: Let’s fight.

 

Josh pulls out his mace.

 

Josh: Want to dance pretty boy.

 

Big Harry: Let’s kick some ass.

 

Sheik pops out.

 

Sheik: Let’s work together.

 

Soon our heroes started fighting Onox.

 

Onox falls to the ground and his helmet falls off again.

 

Josh: Ah a dragon.

 

Onox: FOOLS I’M THE DEMONIC ARMORED DRAGON CALLED THE DARK DRAGON I ONCE BLEW UP HYRULE AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN.

 

Soon Link stabs the Dark Dragon and Onox/Dark Dragon died.

 

Josh: Thanks….hey where did she go.

 

Big Harry: Hey look.

 

Onox belly starts shooting gold jewels out.

 

 Josh: Were rich and we killed the main bad guy, Ganondorf.

 

Link: We killed Onox, so that means, Ganondorf is still out there.

 

Big Harry: Look at that sign guys.


The sign says “Ganondorf’s castle one mile away”

 

Link: Let’s go.

 

Now in Ganondorf’s castle.

 

Ganondorf: Ah, why me they killed half of my army, and now Onox, who’s next, me. I have to stop them at once.

 

Then we see Ganondorf walking, and then the Skull Kid pops out of nowhere.

 

Skull Kid: Hello again, yes.

 

Ganondorf: You again, what do you want?

 

Skull Kid: As I said earlier you and I could work together, yes.

 

Ganondorf: Leave me alone, you’re just a Skull Kid wearing a Halloween mask, now good day.   

 

Skull Kid: Don’t make fun of the Majora’s Mask, it has feelings.

 

Ganondorf: I said go away and never come back!

 

Skull Kid: You and I could have made a great team, but I’ll find someone stronger, indeed, yes.

 

Then Ganondorf disappears in a portal of purplish-blackish smoke.

 

Skull Kid: Sucker, he doesn’t know what great power I have.

 

Then the Skull Kid snapped his fingers and disappeared.

 

Soon are heroes were almost tours a town.

 

Now we go to the towns watch tower.

 

Guard #1: Hey do you see what I see.

 

Guard #2: What man.

 

Guard #1: No it’s….

 

Ganondorf is in the watch tower.

 

Ganondorf: Sorry boys this is mine so get lost or die.

 

Guard #2: Wait what.

 

Ganondorf’s hands turn purplish-blackish and he picks up the guards and kills them.

 

Josh: Link, can I see your boomerang again.

 

Link: Ok.

 

Link throws the boomerang.

 

Then the boomerang was heading from the watch tower and soon it hits Ganondorf in the head and then it goes back to Link.

 

Ganondorf: O, you guys think you so tuff.

 

Ganondorf puts his hands on the railings of the watch tower and soon the watch tower came to life.

 

Watch Tower: ROAR!

 

Then the Watch Tower heads straight for Link and the gang.

 

Josh: Ah man killer watch towers what’s next killer hotels.

 

Link: Look Ganondorf’s in there we have to stop him.

 

Big Harry: Guys we have another problem.

 

Onox was crawling with one hand towards them.

 

Onox: Give me the other peaces to the Triforce.

 

Josh: Tingle, don’t give him the Triforce.

 

Tingle: Alright a stay away Onox.

 

Onox grabs Tingle and get the two other peaces to the Triforce.

 

Ganondorf: Alright Onox.

 

Ganondorf gets out of the watch tower.

 

Then Ganondorf opens up a portal and Onox and Ganondorf go threw it.

 

Ganondorf: So long losers the Triforce is mine.

 

Link: No!

 

Then Link runs to Ganondorf’s castle.

 

Big Harry: What was so imported about the Triforce any way?

 

Tingle: You see Big Harry the Triforce is a holy relic created by three goddesses and they made it to give a mortal god like powers if he is chosen for it and only two people can have its power one good the other evil. So once the King of Hyrule found it and gave one peace to me, one peace for himself, the other for Princess Zelda. Now Ganondorf has it and the world is doom.

 

Link puts on the Goron mask and soon climbs up the mountain to Ganondorf’s castle.

 

Link takes it off and then sees a river.

 

Link puts on the Zora mask.

 

Then he swims up the river to Ganondorfs castle but he sees three Like Likes and he kept the Zora mask on and used his fire breath on them.

 

Link takes the mask off.

 

Josh, Big Harry, and Tingle came running up to Link.

 

Link: Let’s go save Princess Zelda.

 

Now we see Ganondorf with Onox.

 

Ganondorf: No, they’re coming this why henchmen how’s the Triforce coming a long, and Onox what happened to you?

 

Onox was in a hospital bed.

 

Onox: My lord I’m really going to die soon do you have any magic items that can help me.

 

Ganondorf pulls out a green jar.

 

Ganondorf: Fast healing jelly rub it on the spots that hurt the most and it will cure them and O if you lost any arms or legs that stuff will attach new arms and legs on you.

 

Onox: But I don’t have my arm and legs with me my lord.

 

Soon Ganondorf’s henchmen were making new legs and a new arm for Onox.

 

Onox: I’m ready to fight again my lord.

 

Soon Ganondorf was holding two rods connected to the Triforce.

 

Ganondorf: Triforce give me power.

 

Soon Ganondorf turned the two rods at the same time and the Triforce light up and shocked Ganondorf.

 

Soon Ganondorf lit his hands and aimed at a rock and blew it up.

 

Ganondorf: It worked I’m as powerful as the Triforce.

 

Then a Moblin walks towards the Triforce and grabs it.

 

Ganondorf: Hey what are you doing!

 

Moblin #2: We are sick of you being the king of darkness, we want the Great Moblin to rule over us again, and the Triforce will bring him back to life!

 

Then the Moblin started running away then Ganondorf pulls out a sword and stabs him, and the other Moblins were watching him.

 

Ganondorf: Does anyone else not want me to be leader?

 

Then the Moblins started bowing to Ganondorf again.

 

Now we go to the cell where Princess Zelda was staying.

 

Link unlocks the cell door.

 

Link: Princess Zelda we’re here to rescue you.

 

Princess Zelda: Hurry before Ganondorf finds out.

 

Josh: But what about the Triforce.

 

Link and the gang were running and then they opened a door it was a trap.

 

Ganondorf: Welcome to Ganondorf’s Castle Arena to where you all fight my monster to get your self free. Let the game begin.

 

Onox: This is going to be good my lord.

 

Soon Ganondorf pulls a lever and Like Likes, ReDead, and Octoroks came running out.

 

Link: Let’s fight.

 

Link, Big Harry, Josh, and Princess Zelda were fighting the monsters.

 

Then well Ganondorf and Onox are watching the fight, the Skull Kid walks towards Ganondorf.

 

Ganondorf sees the Skull Kid.

 

Ganondorf: Will you get out of here!

 

Skull Kid: Sorry, but I love a good fight!

 

Then our heroes won, and then we see Ganondorf.

 

Ganondorf: You think I may have run out of fighters but you’re wrong.

 

Then Ganondorf pulled a lever and Moblins come running out to the arena.

 

Our heroes soon started fighting the Moblins, and they won.

 

Now we see Link.

 

Link: I’m going to get Ganondorf you guys try to get out of here.

 

Josh: Hope you live buddy.

 

Link was running and out popped Onox.

 

Onox: I’m going to kill you for my lord Ganondorf.

 

Link was fighting Onox, Link cuts off his arms and legs and just as he was about to cut off his head.

 

Ganondorf pops out in fount of them.

 

Ganondorf: Let me kill Onox.

 

Onox: What why my lord why are you going to kill me (Onox starts crying) all I did was serve you my lord.

 

Ganondorf’s hand turns purplish-blackish and shoots Onox head and Onox died.

 

Link: Why did you kill your own henchman, you really are crazy.

 

Ganondorf: Why because I know who you really are.

 

Link: What are you saying!

 

Ganondorf: You didn’t know well guess what you’re a prince and your mother and father are the king and queen of Hyrule.

 

Link: So that means, my dreams were current I’m really a prince so that means.

 

Ganondorf: That Princess Zelda is your sister.

 

Link: No, that and it was all you’re flat that I never knew my true destiny.

 

Ganondorf hits Link and Link bumps into the Triforce.

 

Link grabs the Triforce and soon Link stabs Ganondorf and picks him up.

 

Ganondorf: What are you going to do to me Link!

  

Link then cuts off his arms and legs.

 

Link: Hope you like burning in lava Ganondorf.

 

Link throws Ganondorf into the lava Ganondorf died, then Link picks up Onox and throws his head and body in the lava.

 

Then Link hears clapping, and then Link turns around and sees the Skull Kid.

 

Link: Who are you?

 

Skull Kid: I’m glad you killed Ganondorf, but I have something that is more powerful then the Triforce, the Majora’s mask.

 

Link: What’s the Majora’s mask?

 

Then the Skull Kid disappeared out of nowhere.

 

Josh: Come on Link, let’s get the heck out of here!

 

Link the runs away from the lava pit.

 

Link is now with his friends.

 

Princess Zelda: You guys saved my life.

 

Link: No problem sis.

 

Josh: Want did Ganondorf tell you that Princess Zelda is your sister.

 

Princess Zelda: Link is this true.

 

Link: Let’s ask the king and queen of Hyrule.

 

Then our heroes were running out of Ganondorf’s castle, and then out of nowhere Agahnim pops out.

Link: Who are you?

Agahnim: My name is Agahnim and I wanted to thank you for killing Ganondorf.

Princess Zelda: Wait, I know you, you helped Ganondorf get out of the Dark World.

Agahnim: I know I kind of helped Ganondorf, but now that he’s dead I don’t need Link’s soul anymore.

Link: Why did you want my soul?

Agahnim: Because with your soul I could have gotten the power of the Triforce, because there’re only two chosen ones that can have the Triforce’s power.

Link: Who are the chosen ones again?

Agahnim: Only you Link, and Ganondorf, but now I can use the Triforce to get out of the mortal world, now get out of here before I change my mind!

Then our heroes ran out of Ganondorf’s castle.

Now we go back inside the Hyrule castle.

 

King of Hyrule: Well if thief is my son, well my son had a birth mark that looked like the Triforce on his left foot.

 

Link takes off his sock and shoes and right on his left foot was a birth mark of a Triforce.

 

King of Hyrule: Link is that you my lost son.

 

The Queen of Hyrule comes in.

 

Queen of Hyrule: My baby boy he’s back.

 

Then Link’s parents hug him.

 

King of Hyrule: Now then, just say good bye to your thief friends and then you will live like the prince you are.

 

Link: No, I’m not leaving my friends, after all they helped save my sister.

 

King of Hyrule: Alright, I guess we can find them something to do in Hyrule.

 

Link: Thanks dad.

 

Queen of Hyrule: Impa, show Link to his room!

 

Impa: Okay your majesty.

 

Then Impa walked up to Link.

 

Impa: It’s great that you have returned Link, come on, I’ll show you to your room.

 

Josh: Hey, what about us, aren’t we getting paid!

 

Big Harry: Yah and I’m hungry.

 

King of Hyrule: Let’s get you some food.

 

Josh: What about the money.

 

King of Hyrule: I never said I would pay you two for saving my daughter.

 

Josh: Dam it, I guess we shouldn’t save the princess.

 

Big Harry: Well look at it this way, we’re not thieves anymore.

 

King of Hyrule: Come on, let’s get some food for you two.

Then our heroes walked out of the room and went to the kitchen

 

Now we go forward to two days later.

 

King of Hyrule: People of Hyrule, at the long last our prince has returned Prince Link come forward.

 

Link came out and a crown was put on his head.

 

Now we go to Big Harry and Josh who are now knights of the Hyrule kingdom.

 

Josh: This is so cool now that Link is the prince of Hyrule and just think we get paid 50 gold jewels for being knights of Hyrule.

 

Big Harry: Yah and all the food we can eat and it’s so cool that I’m the only and the first giant to be a knight of Hyrule.

 

Now we go to Link and Princess Zelda.

 

Princess Zelda: So brother have you found your destiny.

 

Link: Yes, what could be better then being a prince and by the way I love yah sis.

 

Princess Zelda: And now that Ganondorf is dead what could go wrong.

 

Link: Yah, what could go wrong!

 

Now we see the outside of Ganondorf’s castle, and then we see the Skull Kid walking around it.

 

Skull Kid: It’s sad that Ganondorf doesn’t understand the power of you my master, yes.

 

Majora: Well I Majora will someday rule the wood, and you Skull Kid will be treated like a king.

 

Skull Kid: I like you a lot Majora, I like you a lot.

 

Then Skull Kid ran down to a forest.

 

Then we see Moblins walking down towards the lava pit where Ganondorf was killed.

 

One Moblin walked up to the lava pit and threw a flower, and then all the Moblins walked away from the lava pit.

 

Now we go to Link talking to his father.

 

Link: I still can’t believe I’m a prince, and that you’re my real father.

 

King of Hyrule: Well son, it’s nice you have returned, but what did you think of your farm parents?

 

Link: They were homosexuals, but they were okay, maybe you can give them some money.

 

King of Hyrule: I think about, but my son someday you’ll be king of Hyrule.

 

Link: Yah, and when evil returns, I’ll be here to fight.

 

King of Hyrule: Now let’s go to bed my son.

 

Link: Good night dad!

 

King of Hyrule: Good night, my son.

 

Now we see Link in bed, and then he pulls out his ocarina.

 

Then Link starts playing his ocarina.

 

 Now we are back at the lava pit where Ganondorf was killed. Then a hand pops out of the lava.

 

Ganondorf: I’M BACK HA, HA, HA!  

 

The End?   

No comments:

Post a Comment