Thursday, February 6, 2014

Long vs. Mogw the Demon King!


“I want to rule the world without you, the Red Crickets don’t need demons to help us,” yelled Long. “Well, I never wanted your help, Max Storm is the one I want,” said Mogw. “I hate Max Storm, and if he’s your chosen one, I want you dead,” yelled Long. Then Long and Mogw started fighting each other. Mogw then soon turned into a giant horned demon, and started beating the crap out of Long. Mogw soon broke Long’s legs and cut his head wide open. “There, I’m the boss now, you see, Long is weak, demons kill every Red Cricket and kill them like the bugs they are,” yelled Mogw the Demon King. “Hey boss, what should we do with the demon ruby,” asked Mike Red. “Oh that old thing, try to crack it open, and then let it go,” said Mogw. “Let what go,” asked Rick Red. “You’ll find out,” said Mogw. Then Mr. Arms ran up to Long. “Master, are you okay,” yelled Mr. Arms. “Go, and warn the others to leave this base, I’m dying,” said Long. “No, I’ll tell the Red Crickets to kill every demon here, and I’ll take care of Mogw,” cried Mr. Arms. Then Mr. Arms and Mogw started fighting, and 2 hours later, Mogw killed Mr. Arms. “No, he’s dead, good bye my four arm friend,” said Long in a weak voice. What will happen now to the Red Crickets? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment