Friday, February 14, 2014

Max Storm: The Game Plan!


Mike Storm was telling our heroes a plan to stop the Red Crickets. “Alright, Dad and Skull will be with me, and Mom, you watch the Maxmobile, and okay here’s how were…,” said Mike Storm. “Wait, I’m your Mom,” yelled Kim Shotwer. “Yah, but I don’t want to say anything else,” said Mike Storm. “Continue the plan Mike,” said Skull. “Okay, now I have a bomb and we’re going to blow up the government base that the Red Crickets took over, since every Red Cricket is there, and then once we put the bomb in place, we’ll get out the way we came, any questions” asked Mike Storm. “Yah I have a question, how is Kim your mother, and I’m your father,” asked Max Storm. “Look, I don’t want to say anything about the future okay, now everybody knows the plan,” said Mike Storm. Everybody nodded their head. “Okay, let’s do it,” yelled Mike Storm. What will happen next? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment