Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Faterella meets Gus Peterson the ADD Pirate!


Gus Peterson the ADD Pirate, Roddy the drunk, Snowball the Yeti, Lewis the farter, Kolry the Zulu Warrior, Lucky the Dog, Rico the parrot, and Sally Jackson, were sailing when soon, they ran out of supplies. “Captain, we are all out of food, fresh water, and rum,” said Lewis the farter. Lewis was Gus Peterson’s second-in-command. “Wait, we are rum, no why is the world so…what were we talking about,” said Gus Peterson. “Look we need to get supplies, and we are almost by Charming Kingdom harbor, we’ll get some things there okay, any questions,” said Lewis the farter. “Yah, what smells like a skunk, ah, stop eating beans man,” said Gus Peterson. Now we go to Peg Leg Lenny who lost his ship and crew, he was rowing in a rowboat. “Hey, there’s some land, now let’s find some work, for a pirate, with nothing,” cried Peg Leg Lenny. Peg Leg Lenny saw Mr. We’s carnival and went inside. “Hey, who the heck are you,” said Mr. We. “I’m Peg Leg Lenny, I came to rob you,” said Peg Leg Lenny. Then Peg Leg Lenny pulled out a gun. “Hold it, do you want to make some money,” asked Mr. We. “I’m a god damn pirate, with no crew, what can I do for you,” yelled Peg Leg Lenny. “Well, my name is Mr. We, I run this carnival, I want you to find my missing freak, the Wild Man, I will pay you $200 if you find him for me, but if the law gets you, tell them I’m not involved with anything I just told you,” said Mr. We. “You got it, but, were can I look for this freak anyway,” asked Peg Leg Lenny. “Go to the Charming Kingdom, its three miles from here,” said Mr. We. What will happen now that Peg Leg Lenny and Mr. We are working together? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment