Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Release A Wrestler Night 2008!


“Hello and welcome to the KWE Release A Wrestler Night, I’m Jack Sports and with me is my co-color commentator Dr. Wrestling, tonight is a big event in KWE’s history, a night where you the fans make your voice heard even though you’ll be voting on what employee the KWE should release from their contract and never be seen again, today will have lots of matches but first we need to find out the wrestlers in the current KWE roster have been picked by Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly himself for you the fans to release from their contract,” yelled Jack Sports. Now we see Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. “What is up, today is going to be huge in my book the day not only I get to fire people but all of you will be the one’s firing them, also today I called some KWE alumni to be feature in a battle royal and the rest of the matches in today’s event will feature the wrestlers that have been picked by me for Release A Wrestler Night in what will be their final matches with the KWE, now with out further a due, here’s the wrestlers you can vote on Release A Wrestler Night that I picked,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Soon the candidates of Release A Wrestler Night walked down to the ring together. “Now then, I picked of course five wrestlers but the sad thing is the one you fans don’t like the most will be released from their contract, now then, the candidates of Release A Wrestler Night are all the people in the ring, now then I’ll be nice and have the wrestlers say why they should not be released from the KWE,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Hi, I love to hop and jump, the name’s Grasshopper Gus, and I should stay because I have a very unique gimmick, that I’m a bug, plus I need this job to feed my family,” yelled Grasshopper Gus. “Hello there, the big lady of the south is talking here, I love to eat and I love to squash and I have a bigger rack then you’re girlfriend’s, I’m 400lbs. of country loving and my moonshine isn’t out yet,” yelled Hillbilly Joy. “BEEP, 3-K better then you,” yelled 3-K. “Oh come on, it’s almost Christmas time, the kids love the toys,” yelled Timmy Toys. “Damn, I don’t know why I may lose my job, hell I founded the KWE with my friends and now you want to pull the plug, this sucks,” yelled Mysterio. “Now then the matches that maybe the final ones in their career, now let’s take a quick break,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. What will happen next? Nobody knows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment