Saturday, February 1, 2014

X-Eye’s Last Stand!


Our heroes soon landed in Washington D.C. and they were about to enter the center portal to the demon realm. “So Goddiess, you really think the center portal to the demon realm is really in Washington D.C.,” asked Ted Brook. “He’s right, I sense dark presentence around this area, let’s keep moving,” said Veg. As our heroes were walking they saw a beam of light hit right in front of them, and out of the beam of light walked out Mike Storm. “Sorry if I’m late, the time machine has a few kinks,” said Mike Storm. “Welcome to the team, son from the future,” said Max Storm. “Man your son looks older then you,” cried Ted Brook. “Actually I’m still a toddler, now let’s get into the demon realm and stop Long from ruining the future,” said Mike Storm. Soon our heroes walked into the White House and then entered X-Eye’s office. “X-Eye, what are you up to now,” asked Max Storm. “Why I’m the current president of the United States and also a loyal servant to Demon King Long, he told me you guys would try to stop him, and he said you had to get through me first,” said X-Eye. Then X-Eye press a button on his watch and soon his backpack transformed into his robotic suit. “Bring it on,” yelled X-Eye. Soon our heroes started fighting X-Eye and hours later they defeated X-Eye. “By the way, in the future we found out that you rigged your election,” said Mike Storm. “Being a computer hacker makes it easy to win the election, but who’s still the president,” said X-Eye. “Enough, take us to the portal to the demon realm,” yelled Goddiess. “Alright, since you defeated me I guess I should show how to get to the demon realm, follow me,” said X-Eye. Soon X-Eye took our heroes to a janitor’s closet, and when X-Eye opened the closet in was covered in a blackish-purplish fog. “Here’s the portal, oh by the way, I never lose the battle,” said X-Eye. Then X-Eye started laughing evilly and then ran into the portal. “Come on, we have to get their before he does,” cried Ted Brook. Then our heroes ran into the portal and were soon inside the demon realm. So it’s getting close to the final battle of the light vs. the darkness, but do our heroes stand a chance at taking on Long’s demon army? I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment