Friday, February 14, 2014

XZ saves General J.!


At a government base, the Red Crickets killed all of the people working at the government base. Except General J. who was just badly hurt. “Oh man, I have to get out of here, but I’m too weak to move,” cried General J. General J. had broken legs, and his head was cut wide open. Then XZ flew down towards General J. “XZ, is that you,” cried General J. “Yah, I have some bad news, the Red Crickets killed everybody in this base, and then the demons killed all of the Red Crickets,” said XZ. “But how did you survive my alien friend,” asked General J. “Well, the Red Crickets thought I looked like a cricket, and I was red, so they worshipped me like a god, now let’s get out of here,” said XZ. Then XZ picked up General J. and then XZ flew off. “I know there’s an exit coming up, and then I’ll fly you to a hospital,” said XZ. “But XZ, you’re an alien, you can’t let people see you,” cried General J. “O yah, but even if I get you out, you may die anyway,” said XZ. Then XZ found an exit, and then XZ saw the Maxmobile. “Hey, is anybody there,” yelled XZ. Then Kim saw XZ. “You guys, it’s a monster,” yelled Kim. “Who are you working for,” yelled Max Storm. Then XZ landed by the Maxmobile and set General J. down. “Look, I’m an alien that lives in the government base, and I have a man named General J. who works for the U.S. Government, and he needs medical help right now,” yelled XZ. “Let’s put him inside the Maxmobile, and Kim, get the First AID kit out and XZ you stay with her,” yelled Mike Storm. “Alright, can we go do the plan now,” yelled the Skull Slasher. “Okay, let’s set the bomb,” yelled Mike Storm. Then our heroes went inside the government base, and Kim was helping General J. Will our heroes stop the Red Crickets? Nobody knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment