Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Faterella 4!


Many years have passed since our last adventure. Faterella and Prince Charming are still married, Ben Charming and Sally are now married and have children, May Charming Jr. and Rob are now married, and Nick is 40 years old, and is still Prince Charming’s royal adviser. Nick is a great wizard also, and is a part of the Magical Council (which is like the United Nations, but only for mythical creatures and wizards). But little do our heroes know is that a war will start in the Magical Universe, by an evil man named Mark Pezo, or Dark Mark. Now we go to Magic Town where we see couple feet from the entrance to Magic Town is an army of ogres wearing black armor and holding axes, and some of them are riding dragons. “Alright my men, we shall destroy this town and kill everyone in it and those who live, we’ll make them are slaves, now attack,” yelled Dark Mark. Then the army roared and them they ran towards Magic Town. “O my god, everyone run away,” yelled a gnome. Then soon the army was everywhere in Magic Town, and soon the destroy Magic Town. The buildings were on fire, and dead bodies were everywhere. Then Dark Mark saw an elf crawling away. “You there, where do you think you’re going,” yelled Dark Mark. Then Dark Mark grabbed the elf. “Please sir, I don’t mean any harm, what do you want with me,” cried the elf. “Where is the witch doctor in your village,” yelled Dark Mark. “Over there, he’s healing people,” cried the elf. “Thank you,” said Dark Mark. Then Dark Mark dropped the elf and he cut the elf’s head off. Dark Mark found the witch doctor. “Hello my friend, can you help me with something,” asked Dark Mark. “Who are you and what do you need me for,” asked the witch doctor. Then Dark Mark smiled.  “I need your help with a resurrection, and I have money,” said Dark Mark. “Okay I’ll do it, because if I don’t, you’ll kill me,” said the witch doctor. Who is Dark Mark trying to bring back to life? I guess only Dark Mark knows!   

No comments:

Post a Comment