Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bucky's Newly Rediscovered Sea Horse Character!

I was looking through my old books and I found a character I've forgotten all about. All I think I remember about this character is that it's a young female sea horse who went on adventures under the sea with her friends. Thought it's name was Sally but I'm not totally sure, but again I completely forgot all about this character and I thought I share with you the drawings I found of this lost sea horse character I created when I was a kid. And who knows, maybe this lost sea horse character might be back in new stories or I may even remake the original story all together. So enjoy these drawings and I can't wait to properly reintroduce this lost character in the very, very near future. Side note, I think I co-created this character with Mrs. S but I'm not entirely sure!









No comments:

Post a Comment