Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chapter 1 Free Preview: Release A Wrestler Night 2011!


“Hello and welcome to the KWE/BWC Release A Wrestler Night 2011, I’m Jack Sports and my co-commentator is my own brother Larry Sports, so together we’re the Sports brothers, tonight is a big event in KWE/BWC’s history, a night where you the fans make your voice heard even though you’ll be voting on what employee the KWE/BWC should release from their contract and never be seen again, today will have lots of matches but first we need to find out the wrestlers in the current KWE/BWC roster have been picked by Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly himself for you the fans to release from their contract,” yelled Jack Sports. Now we see Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. “It’s finally that time of the year again folks…it’s finally Release A Wrestler Night…I have so waited for this moment…you thought now that the KWE and the BWC merge Release A Wrestler Night was good and dead…no it’s not dead…so today it’ll be the final match for a wrestler you choose out of the wrestlers and I picked…of course…five wrestlers…but the sad thing is the one you fans don’t like the most will be released from their contract, now then, the candidates of Release A Wrestler Night are…hey candidates get your asses out here,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. Soon the candidates of Release A Wrestler Night walked down to the ring together. “The five candidates of this year’s Release A Wrestler Night are Mr. Safari, Officer Pig, Gay Pride, Anna Young, and The Zookeeper…now as the rules I’ve have each candidate say why they should still work here and blah, blah, blah…and then they’ll wrestle what could be their last match…now let’s hear their pleas,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Hey Mr. Gold…I want to ask you something personally,” yelled Mr. Safari. “What…you want to say good bye,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “No…if I’m going to get canned I want to have one last match…and I want my opponent to be…you,” yelled Mr. Safari. “What…why do you want to wrestle me and why should I wrestle you,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Think about it…back in the day we used to be broadcast partners…you know how long I’ve wanted to kick your skinny little ass…plus the fans should want to see it before I and/or if I get released from my contract,” yelled Mr. Safari. “Okay…I’ll humor you…our main event of this year’s Release A Wrestler Night will be Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly vs. Mr. Safari…and of course the other match tonight will be  Officer Pig and Gay Pride vs. Anna Young and The Zookeeper in a tag team match,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Excuse me…not to be rude…but why am I going to be in a tag team match with three males…you know I’m a woman right,” yelled Anna Young. “Look lady…think of it as a half-mixed tag match…who the hell are you anyway,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “I’m Anna Young and I’m the future of women’s wrestling,” yelled Anna Young. “Don’t care…now then…let’s get back to…,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Hey Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly…I want to add one more rule to our match,” yelled Mr. Safari. “What will that rule be old friend,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Okay…if you win the match I’ll be released along with the winner of Release A Wrestler Night….if I win…you’ll be released from your contract along with the winner of Release A Wrestler Night…is that a deal,” yelled Mr. Safari. “Okay…I’ll humor you again…it’s official if you beat me I’ll be released from my contract along with the winner of Release A Wrestler Night…now let’s start the freaking show already,” yelled Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly. “Wow this is going to be a truly historic Release A Wrestler Night…our first match will be Officer Pig and Gay Pride vs. Anna Young and The Zookeeper in a tag team match and our main event will be Mr. Safari vs. Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly...,” yelled Jack Sports. “Hey what happens if Pete “Mr. Gold” Manly loses the match with Mr. Safari…we won’t have a boss anymore,” yelled Larry Sports. “At least we won’t lose jobs tonight huh brother,” yelled Jack Sports. “I hate you so much…now we’ll hear a word from our sponsors,” yelled Larry Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment