Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hero City Movie Script: Part 2


Lex Luthor: What do you two want with me?

The Keeper: We need your help to frame Mr. Hero, and we want you to reform The Injustice Gang, we will pay you $29, 0002, if you help us, so, what do you say.

Now we see Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor: I’m in, and could I also kill Superman at the same time.

The Keeper: Sure, the more murders the merrier, now get all the members of the Injustice Gang together.

Lex Luthor: I’ll get working on that.

The Keeper: Good, come Dr. Power, we must get more super villains together.

Dr. Power: Yes master.

Then the Keeper and Dr. Power flew away.

Now we see Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor: Suckers.

Then Lex Luthor started laughing!   

Now we go to Brock Stonewall’s office. And we see him watching the news.

Anchorwoman: Today Wonder Woman stopped a bank robbery, and in other news Hero City’s #1 super hero, Mr. Hero, has just killed our mayor, why would our beloved hero do such a thing, and now we talk to some super heroes on what they think about Mr. Hero killing the mayor.

Now we see Cyclops.

Cyclops: I’m proud to be a member of the X-Men, but it makes me sick to see a hero we all loved kill a man.

Now we see Captain America.

Captain America: Sad, I was friends with Mr. Hero, and killing the mayor is just wrong, I hope Mr. Hero learns his lesson.

Now we see the Anchorwoman again.

Anchorwoman: Well, the police are looking for Mr. Hero and even the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and in other news….


Then Brock Stonewall turns off his TV.

Now we see Brock Stonewall drinking.

Brock Stonewall: Now why would a super hero kill the mayor, guess I was right.

Then we hear a window breaking.

Brock Stonewall: What the fuck, who’s there.

Then we see Brock Stonewall running to the window.

Then we see Mr. Hero.

Mr. Hero: Hello Mr. Stonewall, I need your help with something.

Brock Stonewall: I’m calling the cops, you killed the mayor, and you’re a super hero.

Mr. Hero: But I was framed, and I have some people I think who framed me, I’ll pay you $4,008.

Brock Stonewall: Wait, so you may have been framed, alright, now just give me the money and I’ll see what I can do.

Mr. Hero gives Brock Stonewall a briefcase full of money.

Mr. Hero: Alright, now I have to go, here’s a list of people who may have framed me.

Brock Stonewall: Okay, and who’s the geek.

Then we see a nerd.

Mr. Hero: Oh, that’s my sidekick, Kicky.

Then we see Kicky.

Kicky: Don’t worry Mr. Hero, I’ll find out who framed you or my name isn’t Kicky.

Then Kicky starts walking then trips on his cape.

Brock Stonewall: I think your sidekick sucks.

Mr. Hero: They always say that, okay let’s go Kicky.

Kicky: Yes Mr. Hero, up, up, and away.

Then Kicky and Mr. Hero flew out the window.

Then we see Brock Stonewall holding the list.

Brock Stonewall: Looks like I need to go to Lex Corp, I need a drink.

Then we see Brock Stonewall drinking. 

Now we see a building with the Lex Corp logo on it. Now we see Brock Stonewall walking with a list.

Brock Stonewall: Okay I’m at Lex Corp headquarters, and the person on the list is Lex Luthor.

Brock Stonewall goes to the fount gate and is stopped by security guards.

Security Guard #1: Who are you, and do you have a meeting with anyone in here.

Brock Stonewall: I’m a detective, and I need to talk with your boss.

Security Guard #2: No one can see Mr. Luthor, and get the hell out of here.

Brock Stonewall: Look, please just let me in, it’s about Mr. Hero.

Security Guard #1: Well, I guess we’ll let you talk to Mr. Luthor, alright you’re in.

Then the security guards step aside, and Brock Stonewall walks in.

Now we see Lex Luthor’s office, and he is talking to The Joker.

The Joker: Look Lexy, me and the gang where wonder why we’re framing Mr. Hero, how about Batman, or Superman, we hate those guys.

Lex Luthor: Look, I’m being paid a lot of money okay, and so I want you to get the Injustice Gang back together, and if you do, I’ll give you $9001.

The Joker: Okay Lex, I accept your offer, and I’m your second-in-command right.

Doctor Octopus: That is where you are wrong.

Then the Joker turns around and we see Doctor Octopus.

The Joker: Wait, Doctor Octopus is your second-in-command, but why can’t I be your second-in-command.

Then we see Doctor Octopus picking up the Joker with one of his mental tentacles.

Doctor Octopus: Because, Lex Luthor hates you.

Then we hear a knock at the door.

Then we see Lex Luthor sitting in his chair.

Lex Luthor: Quick, you two get out of here now.

Then Doctor Octopus and the Joker break through the window and leave.

Then we see Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor: Come in.

Then Brock Stonewall comes into Lex Luthor’s office.

Brock Stonewall: Look Mr. Luthor, I’m detective Brock Stonewall and a super hero named Mr. Hero hired me, and he said that you may have framed him.

Lex Luthor: Look, I did not frame Mr. Hero, and I know who did, an old employee named Dr. Bruce Banner, I fired him a couple days ago because of his crazy gamma-ray experiments, so go talk to him.

Brock Stonewall: Alright I will, and you better not be lying or else you are committing the crime.

Lex Luthor: Just go, and I’ll be on the lookout for anything odd, so take care now.

Brock Stonewall: Thanks, and I’ll come see you again.

Then Brock Stonewall leaves Lex Luthor’s office.

Then we see Lex Luthor sitting in his chair.

Lex Luthor (to himself): Yes, have fun talking to the Hulk, and then you won’t be in the way anymore.

Then Lex Luthor started laughing evilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment