Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hero City Movie Script: Part 1


Now we see the opening credits

Then we see a crime scene, with lots of police cars.

Police officer: Come out with your hands up!

Then we go inside the bank and we see a man wearing a black cape and a mask

Dr. Power: Never, no one can stop Dr. Power, and once I get all the money out of the bank, I’m blowing it up

Then we go outside and in the sky we seen Mr. Hero flying

Police officer: Look its Mr. Hero, and he’s here to save the day

Then Mr. Hero went into the bank, and then Dr. Power saw him.

Dr. Power: What the hell are you doing here!

Mr. Hero: I’m fighting for good.

Then Mr. Hero and Dr. Power started fighting, and then Mr. Hero picked up Dr. Power and threw him outside of the bank.

Mr. Hero: He’s all yours officers!

Then Mr. Hero flew away

Police officer: Thanks Mr. Hero!

Now we hear a glass breaking, and it was a liquor bottle.

Brock Stonewall: Dam heroes, I hate them.

Police officer: Hey detective Stonewall go home, Mr. Hero saved the day.

Brock Stonewall: Fine, but one day, the super heroes are going to put us police people out of business, if that’s possible.

Then Brock Stonewall started walking home, and then on a building we see Spider-man

Brock Stonewall is about to get hit by a car and then Spider-man shoots his web, and saves Brock Stonewall

Spider-man: Hey mister, don’t forget to thank your friendly neighborhood Spider-man.

Brock Stonewall: I don’t give a fuck, bug boy!

Then Brock Stonewall walks away.

Then we see Spider-man on a wall.

Spider-man: Gees, that guy is worst then J. Jonah Jameson. He’s an asshole.  

Now we see Brock Stonewall walking.

Brock Stonewall (thoughts): Hey, you guys are thinking why did I say those things in fount of Spider-man, well, because I hate super heroes, why, because they take away the jobs of us cops and detectives, and they take all the credit for saving the day, hey I stop a few super villains in my day, but do I get all the things that super heroes get for saving the day, no, I get no rewards or money, I’m just a stinking drunk, speaking of which, I could use a drink right about now.

Then Brock Stonewall pulls out a drink, and just when he’s about to drink it, it blows up.

 

Brock Stonewall: What the…what happened to my bottle.

Then Superman flew down in fount of him.

Superman: I say you should go to rehab and quick drinking, and now I have to go, I hear there’s a crime nearby.

Then Superman flew away.

Now we see Brock Stonewall.

Brock Stonewall: Ah go fuck yourself Superman, I had enough of you super heroes.

Then Brock Stonewall started walking home.

Now we go to Lex Corp, and Lex Luthor was having a press conference.

Lex Luthor: Ladies and gentlemen, I Lex Luthor, give you the world’s strongest war robot, it has missiles, lasers, and even has jetpack feet, it will cost $50 million, but our boys in blue could use a Lex Corp touch.

Now we see a reporter raising his hand.

The reporter: Mr. Luthor, are you going to use this robot to stop Superman, or have you changed your evil ways.

Lex Luthor: I gave up years ago to stop Superman, but that’s all behind me now, thank you all for coming, good bye now!

Then Lex Luthor started walking down towards the exit.

Lex Luthor (to himself): Oh but I will kill Superman someday.

Then Lex Luthor started laughing evilly.

Soon we see a hand grab Lex Luthor.

Lex Luthor: Hey, what are you doing, I order you to stop.

Dr. Power: I, Dr. Power, need to talk to you alone, with a friend of mine.

Now we see Lex Luthor sitting down with Dr. Power.

Dr. Power: Meet my boss, the Keeper, he’s a former witch doctor, and very skilled in the magical arts.

Then the Keeper popped out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment