Saturday, February 1, 2014

That Spells Action Heroes: Into the Demon Realm!


Soon our heroes defeated all the demons and then a huge blackish-purplish portal appeared and it started sucking up our heroes. “This time, we’re ready,” said Goddiess. Soon our heroes were knocked out and woke up in a huge cell with the other heroes. “Great, they’ve finally caught you guys,” said Dr. Strong. “We brought more help, now we have Frog Man, Mr. Tallenstine, Crane Man, Element, Orangutan Man, Shark Man, Midgetstine, and General Warfare here to help us,” said Goddiess. “We been trapped in here but we don’t know what they want with us,” said Stretch Man. Then a man wearing a black-hooded robe walked into the cell and opened it. “Come on, follow me, I’ll take you to safety,” said the man in the blacked-hooded robe. “Who are you,” asked Goddiess. Then the man in the black-hooded robe pulled down his hood and it was Long. “You,” cried all the heroes at the same time except Spy Lion. “Look, I know I tried to kill you guys the first time, but now I’m a good guy, follow me or he’ll kill you, hurry,” said Long. “We have no choice, we must follow him,” said Dr. Strong. Soon our heroes followed Long out of the cell and Veg stayed behind. “Veg, where are you going,” asked Ted Brook. “I need to find Mr. Storm, I know where he is,” said Veg. After our heroes escaped from the dungeon in Demon King Skull‘s castle, Long took our heroes to the graveyard. “Hello, long time no see eh,” said Reaper. “Reaper, we have the heroes army, when will we fight the great battle,” asked Goddiess. “Anytime you guys want to,” said Reaper. Now we go back to Demon King Skull‘s castle where Veg was in a dark room and he soon found Max Storm. “Time to be freed old friend,” said Veg. Soon Veg freed Max Storm from his ice-block prison and Max Storm awoke. “Oh man, how long was I out,” said Max Storm. “About three months Mr. Storm,” said Veg. “Wait, I’m I in the demon realm and what did I miss,” asked Max Storm. “The heroes army is ready, but you need to defeat Demon King Skull and assume your throne as the demon king,” said Veg. “But I don’t want to be the demon king, why me,” asked Max Storm. “Because, a demon king who has a dark heart and doesn’t care for others will be power hungry, but you having a light heart cannot be power hungry and be a good leader to your people, the demons need you Max, you’re the chosen one,” said Veg. “Nice story gramps,” said a mysterious voice from behind them. It was Demon King Skull. “I see the dog woke you up, now, I guess I’ll have to fight you,” said Demon King Skull. “I’ll kick your ass, you traitor,” said Max Storm. Soon Max Storm and Demon King Skull started fighting each other. Now the final battle has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment