Saturday, February 1, 2014

Max Storm meets Mike Storm!


Our heroes were flying the Maxmobile when all of a sudden they saw a beam of light. “Dude, look at the beam of light, let’s check it out,” said the Skull Slasher. Then our heroes landed by the beam of light, and Max Storm walked over towards the beam of light. Then a tall man walked out of the beam of light. “Hello, do not fear me I’m from the future and I need to do some things in the past,” said the tall man. “Who are you,” asked Max Storm. “I’m Mike Storm, and I’m from the year 2034, and I’m looking for a man named Max Storm,” said Mike Storm. “I’m Max Storm, and why do you need my help,” asked Max Storm. “What, you’re Max Storm, wait, I’m your son, and I need you to stop the Red Crickets dad,” said Mike Storm. “Wait, you’re my son,” said Max Storm. “Yes, I came to the past through a time portal, and I wanted to look for you, because in my time the Red Crickets rule the world,” said Mike Storm. “But I’m looking for the demon ruby right now and I’ll deal with the Red Crickets later,” said Max Storm. “Dad, the Red Bros. already found the demon ruby and gave it to Mogw the Demon King, and Long has taken over a government base, we must go there,” yelled Mike Storm. “The Red Bros. already found the demon ruby, and what do you mean that the Red Crickets took over a government base,” asked Max Storm. “Look, Long was caught by the U.S. government and taken prisoner, but the Red Crickets freed him and then they took over the base, the Red Crickets are going to blow up a nuclear bomb and we need to get over to the government base right now,” said Mike Storm. “Alright, so where is this government base,” asked Max Storm. “40 miles from here, and I have a feeling that Long is going to get the demon ruby,” said Mike Storm. “Alright, let’s stop the Red Crickets,” yelled Max Storm. “I’ll help you guys, after all, I’m a super strong cyborg from the future,” said Mike Storm. “My so-called son, cyborg from the year 2034, things can’t get weirder,” said Max Storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment