Thursday, January 24, 2013

Classic Bucky Talk #3

(Date when written: 5/22/07)
To: Memere & Papa
Hi it’s your grandson, Happy Father’s Day (because this is your Father’s Day present). Anyway school is almost over and I can’t wait for summer. I can’t wait to get out of school. But I’m going to be a freshman no more, and I’m going to be a sophomore baby. I haven’t told you much about my friends, my only friends names are Kenny (my 1st African American friend) and Frankie, they are my buds. Kenny goes to my BD school, and Frankie I just met through my dad (because my dad is friends with his step-dad). Holly Dog is getting older, and I’m getting taller (I’m already taller than my dad). I’m also a wrestler/chairman for my new wrestling company BWC (Butler Wrestling Corp). My wrestling name is “Mr. Random” Steven J. Butler, Jr. and my character is an ADD guy with a stick. Well I hope you enjoy the book, I have work to do elsewhere, good bye.
Love: Bucky J

No comments:

Post a Comment