Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spotty and Stork in Coyotebania!

“Where are we Stork, this country isn’t on the map,” said Spotty. Soon Stork saw a sign that said “Welcome to Coyotebania”. “Hmmm, I have a hunch that this is a new European country because I never heard of it, let’s check it out,” said Stork. Soon Spotty, Stork, and Bark went into Coyotebania and it was a small land that almost seemed like a third world country.  As our heroes were walking they saw a lot of poor and sick people. “My god, who runs this horrible place,” said Stork. “Why don’t we go to that castle at the end maybe we can find the leader of this country,” said Spotty. Soon our heroes went up to the castle and it was very ritzy. Soon our heroes saw a coyote sitting on a huge throne with a huge tapir by his side, and all around the throne room were bags of money. “Who are you three,” asked the coyote. “My name is Stork, and these are my friends Spotty and Bark and do you run this country,” asked Stork. “Indeed I do, my name is Dictator Coyote and with me is General Terry Tapir, now what do you want,” asked Coyote. “Yah what do you want for the majesty,” said General Terry the Tapir. “This place is a dump and there is a bunch of dying people who could use all this money lying around,” said Spotty. “How dare you call Coyotebania a dump, I take good care of this country and it’s people, wait, are you two from America,” asked Coyote. “Yes, we are,” said Stork. “Your country isn’t so great, I was born in America, but my royal family of Coyotebania needed me to run my country and…,” said Coyote. “Hold on a second everybody, I have an idea,” said Spotty.  Soon Spotty left the throne room and then when he came back he started a riot with the people of Coyotebania. “Coyote, your people want to take away you as the leader, let the riot and taking of money begin,” said Spotty. Soon the people of Coyotebania went into a riot and destroyed Coyote’s castle. Soon after hours of rioting, Coyote and Terry the Tapir were imprisoned in medieval stocks and the people of Coyotebania threw tomatoes at them. “Come on Stork, our work is done,” said Spotty. Soon our heroes left and were off on their next adventure. Soon Coyote was dethroned by his people and was forced into exile along with Terry the Tapir. “What should we do now boss,” said Terry the Tapir. “Kill Spotty, my worst enemy,” said Coyote. Spotty now has a new foe, Coyote. But will Coyote get his revenge? Only time will tell, but now you know why Coyote hates Spotty!

No comments:

Post a Comment