Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stork vs. Hawk!

Soon Spotty, Stork, Bark, and Termite were walking to a cliff and went they were about to fly over it, a huge hawk flew down. “Halt, my name is Hawk and I’m the guardian of the Power Stone, and none shall past,” said Hawk. “Look, we don’t want this Power Stone, we just need to fly over that cliff and continue our adventuring,” said Stork. “If you want to pass, you must beat me in a challenge,” said Hawk. “What kind of a challenge,” asked Stork. “Hmmm, since you can fly, how about a flying race, first one to get to the other cliff will pass and get the Power Stone,” said Hawk. “Deal, but I must warn you, I’m a pretty good flier,” said Stork. “Alright, let’s race,” said Hawk. Soon Stork and Hawk raced each other to the other side and Stork soon beat Hawk in the flying race. “I don’t believe, I lost to a baby deliver bird, this sucks,” said Hawk. “Hey Stork, how was the race,” asked Spotty. “How the hell did you get over here,” asked Stork. “I just used that old bridge, and I guess we get the Power Stone,” said Spotty. Then Hawk tossed the Power Stone to Stork. “You won it far and square, but I must tell you two something, that Power Stone won’t work unless you collect the other Power Stones which are scattered across the world, have fun collecting them,” said Hawk. Soon Spotty and Stork noticed a bright light in the sky. “Oh crap, don’t tell me…,” said Stork. Then from out of nowhere Beardy fell from the bright light (which was Zig Zag and Moe’s UFO) and landed in front of Spotty and Stork. “Oh man, that was weird, but man, my butt really hurts a lot for some reason,” said Beardy. “Ha, you were probed by aliens, been their done that, so Beardy, want to collect the Power Stones with us,” asked Spotty. “Sure, I guess I’ll help, if they’re worth any money, give me a share of it,” said Beardy. “Come on you guys let’s look for some Power Stones,” said Spotty. Then Spotty was about to leave. “Wait, we don’t know where the other stones are…Hawk, can you help us find them, since you guarded one you must know where the others are,” asked Stork. “Alright, I’ll help, since I have nothing to do anymore, I’ll be an adventurer with you guys,” said Hawk. Soon our heroes went on their adventure to look for the Power Stones. Now Hawk is a new ally to Stork and Spotty. But can he be trusted? I guess we’ll have to wait and see! But at least now you know how Stork met Hawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment