Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stretch Man vs. Bogo the anti-Stretch Man and Dino Man

Stretch Man was doing his patrol around the city when he soon saw Bogo robbing a bank. “Hey you’re my clone Bogo right,” yelled Stretch Man. “Me Bogo the anti-Stretch Man me robbing bank for friend of Bogo,” yelled Bogo. “Who not your old boss Dr. Ron K. Henson because he is in jail,” yelled Stretch Man. Then Dino Man popped right out in front of Stretch Man. “I found your clone and he works for me,” yelled Dino Man. “Dino Man what do you want with Bogo,” yelled Stretch Man. “Well he has all your powers and he’ll do anything I say and now he is robbing a bank for me my Reptiles don’t feed themselves you know,” yelled Dino Man. Then Dino Man and Stretch Man started fighting. “O me god you hurting my brother you not friend of Bogo,” yelled Bogo. Then Bogo spilt up Dino Man and Stretch Man. “Bogo you idiot let me kill Stretch Man,” yelled Dino Man. “Bogo he is not your friend do the right thing,” yelled Stretch Man. Bogo then grabbed a cell phone and called 911. “The police are on their way,” yelled Bogo. So Dino Man went to jail and so did Bogo. “Bogo I could bail you out if you want me too,” asked Stretch Man. “Bogo needs to learn his lesson me stay in jail with my friend,” yelled Bogo. “You are an idiot Bogo I’m going to jail again,” yelled Dino Man. Stretch Man saves the day.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment