Thursday, January 10, 2013

Stork meets Spotty!

Stork was flying to a log cabin in the middle of the forests of Northern Canada to deliver a baby to his parents. By the way, storks delivering babies is a myth, Stork actually works for an adoption agency and Stork delivers the adopted babies to their new parents. Stork sadly hates his job delivering babies and wants to live a better life. Soon Stork noticed someone fishing on a cliff while he was flying to the log cabin to deliver the baby. “Man, I wish I can go fishing,” said Stork to himself. Stork soon delivered the baby to his new parents a lesbian couple who live in a log cabin. Stork was flying back to the adoption agency when he decided to stop and talk to the fisherman he saw. Stork landed and soon saw that the fisherman was a brown 6-foot tall, two leg walking dog. “Hello, so what brings you to Canada,” asked Stork. “I’m fishing for food right now and I need to catch something, so mister bird guy, what brings you to Canada,” said the dog. “I just delivered a baby to his new parents,” said Stork. “That explains the uniform,” said the dog. “All I’m wearing is this blue hat with a number thirty-three on it, you see I never had a true home, I was bred by the adoption agency to deliver babies, I hate my job,” said Stork. “Then quit,” said the dog. “I can’t, storks were only meant to deliver babies, that’s what my boss said,” said Stork. “Well, I’m adventurer, I live off the land and travel the world, I may not make any money, but I’m happy,” said the dog. “You know, could I be an adventurer with you mister…,” said Stork. “My name’s Spotty, and hell yah, I could use a traveling buddy, but what about your job,” said Spotty. “You said I should quit it and I’m going to,” said Stork. “Quit what now, I wasn’t paying attention, you see I have ADD and…,” said Spotty. “Well I’ll be your partner in adventuring,” said Stork. “Okay, what’s your name,” asked Spotty. “My name is Stork, so, have an extra fishing pole,” asked Stork. “No, but I have a harpoon, sorry since I don’t have any money…,” said Spotty. “Give me the harpoon,” said Stork. Soon Spotty and Stork went fishing and soon both of them were off on the greatest adventure they’ll ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment