Thursday, January 10, 2013

“The Gifted Show” on at 9 p.m.!

Soon the Gifted were only two members because Ms. Giant retired and the Gifted were also back-up Super Storm members too. Little did they know was that Dr. Laser and Dr. Strong were on a reality show which was created by, directed by and produced by Pixie and it was all over his home  dimension home of magical creatures. And soon The Gifted Show was high in the ratings but soon our heroes will find out Pixie’s plot. “Hey, Dr. Strong is that a little camera man,” yelled Dr. Laser. It was Pixie who has been secretly filming their everyday lives. “Hey, you again what are you doing,” yelled Dr. Strong. “Well, I was making money,” yelled Pixie. “How, you little winged man,” yelled Dr. Laser. “My name is Pixie and since all my plans failed to defect you guys I did the next best thing made you reality TV show stars, but since you know it won’t be good any more but I have an idea,” yelled Pixie. So Pixie soon put the Gifted in a cage and went to his new boss who was head of MTN (Magical Television Network) and he was an ogre seriously he really is an ogre the monster kind. “Pixie, you said they would never find out but they did know what’s your idea to make the show #1 again,” yelled Pixie’s boss. “Well, I think we need to put them in an area to fight a magical monster of our choice,” said Pixie. “It’s worth a shot,” yelled Pixie’s boss. So Dr. Strong and Dr. Laser were in an area and were fighting an 89 foot dragon and they soon killed it. “Hey, magical creatures get a life and watch something else because we quit,” yelled Dr. Laser. Soon magical creatures change the cannels on their TV or turned them off. “Pixie you’re fired,” yelled Pixie’s ex-boss. “O, I’ll get my revenge on you Gifted I swear it for the rest of my life,” yelled Pixie. The Gifted saved the day!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment