Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spotty and Stork and the Temple of the Power Stones!

Our heroes were in the Amazon where the soon found out the last two Power Stones were inside an ancient temple. “Alright, the last two Power Stones are inside that temple, now only one of us can go inside it to get the Power Stones,” said Hawk. “I’ll go in alone, you guys wait for me right here, if I don’t come out in a couple of hours, that means I’m dead,” said Stork. Soon Stork went into the temple alone to collect the Power Stones. While Spotty was waiting for Stork to return he soon found a gold shield with five holes in it. “Guys look was I’ve found,” said Spotty. “You found gold just lying around in the middle of the Amazon,” said Beardy. “Spotty, you found The Shield of the Power Stones, once we have all the Power Stones we must put them in that gold shield,” said Hawk. “I wonder why someone would leave it unguarded,” said Spotty. Soon after escaping booby-traps inside the temple, Stork then found the last two Power Stones and then ran out of the temple like hell. “I’m back guys, now what do we do with all of the Power Stones,” asked Stork. “Why don’t we take them to my friend Professor Smith, I’m sure if these things are worth anything he’ll know,” said Beardy. “Let’s go see him then,” said Spotty. Soon our heroes flew to Professor Smith’s laboratory and then they gave him the Power Stones. “Hmmm, these Power Stones are impressive, Michael and Jordan get over here I think these guys discovered a new energy source,” said Professor Smith. Michael and Jordan then looked at the Power Stones. “Wow, I think these Power Stones can power a whole city, god, think how much we can make off these stones,” said Michael. “Enough of this, give me those freaking Power Stones and The Shield of the Power Stones,” yelled a mysterious voice. Our heroes turned around and it was Coyote and his henchmen. “Coyote, how did you know about the Power Stones,” cried Spotty. “We followed you guys, we heard everything,” yelled Terry the Tapir. “Now, henchmen tie them up and take the Power Stones,” said Coyote. Soon Coyote’s henchmen tied up our heroes. “What have we done,” cried Stork. I guess it’s up to our heroes to stop Coyote once more before he figures out the true power of the Power Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment